Im in naruto...great

I was really sleepy and I need to get some rest.but I have to go soon somewhere no one will tell me.then I heard a voice say my name."Elena".It was my little brother Joye but I call him fun.I do not know how I started calling him that but it just happened.anyway he called me down stairs to talk about how the new 2014 naruto episodes that are coming out soon.I said to him "that great and all but I really need some sleep fun OK goodnight"I said nicely.as I walked back up stairs to go to sleep.but before I went to sleep I backed up a bag of everything of need.then I went to sleep.When I woken up I was in someone's arms.This person had on a orange outfit that looked like naruto's.what uh minute that is naruto.WHAT!I said in my mind."Naruto"I said."how do you know my name".That does not matter what happan to me and what am I doing here and where am I" I said."you are in my home and you got knocked out by some one and I found you the rest of your stuff he said.Naruto had my bag and all my stuff was in it.then naruto asked me am a ninja."yes I am"."well then you look a bet messy"naruto said.naruto got me some new clothes for me they was a blue shirt and some white pants(like shikamar's.)I took a shower and got dressed.Then naruto said "you look amazing".he and I blushed at each other and I said "think you naruto"." well lets get going" naruto said."I sighed and said "were are we going naruto"."to the hokege so we can get you into the ninja academy with me so you will not be alone at home."thanks I would really like it there. how is it is it .Is it fun do you learn how to become a better ninja there"." yea its awesome there you will meet lots of people there".Me and him was at the hokege's office and he said come in and then naruto said "what's up old man".The hokege did not even pay attention to naruto.he just said "who is this" ."I am Elena and I am interested in you ninja program. I said proudly.ok we will test you skills with the best in the class.get me saskue the top student in the academy. I looked over at naruto because he thought that he was the top student.and he got mad."why ain't I training her abilitys.naruto yelled as we waited for saskue to come."because naruto you have the worst grades in the class"the hokage said as saskue walked in and said "what "saskue said claimly.I need you to test the abilitys of this girl here.he looked at me and said come with me,and I followed him as naruto just stranded there.I bet next naruto is going to meet konohamaru.I thought to myself.me and saskue whet out the door and in to the training grounds."before we begin what is you name"."my name is Elena"I said in a claim tone."OK show me your office and try to hit me"."OK" I said."I got in a fighting stance my feet in front of the other and my hand up and out.saskue got in a fighting stance aswell.then........I ran at him given it all I got.then saskue hided be hide a rock I got two of my ninja knives.I throw one straight then I throw my other knives at the one I throw earlyer so the knive can go around the rock.then saskue jumped out.after that I charged at him then I thrower all of my punches and kick I missed most NOW this is it I said in my mind.I hit saskue."I got to hand it to you,you hit me earlyer than I thought".saskue said as he was rubbing it were I hit him at."now it is time for your defence I will come at you".saskue charged at me.Dame his fast I dodged some of his attacks bit his hit me a few times then he stop closed hi eyes and said"I can clearly see you are better at office than defense"."right I said."so I in the academy now" I said."no not yet you need to learn all of the simple justus.