A Very, Very Bad Cinderella Story

My name is Paris.... Paris Edwards. 

Yes I'm a princess.  Not treated like one though..

I guess I shall tell you about myself and how this horrible mess happened.

My Biological father died when I was about 5.  For a few years after me and my mother were alone we lived in a small village.  Oh how I wish I stilled lived there.  I mean I know what your thing "You live in a giant Castle, your waited on everyday" and stuff such as "Your livin the big life castle and all" "You get served you do nothing but just show up and your loved".  Well really I'm not that type of princess.

Anyone back to what I was saying.  After those Few years my mom met this Guy witch was the King of the village I lived in, they eventually got married and we moved into the castle.  He had 2 very Lazy, very annoying, very horrible sons. 

They did absoultly nothing.  I did everything.  EVERYTHING.

Eventually we got older and as we got older they both started to abuse me...rape me....and emotionally hurt me too....

My mom tried to stop it but the King didn't care what happened to me.  He just needed a Queen.  And he wouldn't let me come in between that at all.  My mother wasn't in charge.  She couldn't help me.  And she tried.  But she couldn't.  Its not exactly her fault.  But I reward her for caring enough to try. 

When she would tell him to make his sons stop he would laugh and walk away taking her with him.  He wouldn't hurt her.  He would just take her into another room so the boys could do whatever they wanted with me without her seeing.

Oh how I wish I could leave this horrible place.

Right now 17.  My birthday is in two weeks.  Just like every birthday I expect no happy birthday from anyone but my mom.  She usually gets me something or makes a picture frame with a picture from me and my dad and her when I was little or like a necklace.  I would love it no matter what it was as long as she was there.

One day I will find a way to get us both out of here...

Just wait on it..

So this is my new story.! Just the Introduction so im sorry if it doesn't sound that good.

But check out my other book too called "Meant to Be"  You can find it on my page!

Enjoy.