Nightmares

Iris stood on the Jitter's rooftop, where Barry had told her to go. All of a sudden she felt a gust of wind and she turned. There she saw her boyfriend. He had a basket in his hands. Shewalked over, and kissed his lips.

"What's this for?" she asked pointing at it.

"This is food for our picnic."

Barry set up the food. reaching into his pocket, feeling the small box. He was goin to propose this was it. He finished setting up, and looked over at her. She had her back turned towards him, and was looking out at the city. He walked over and circled his arms around her.

"The view is beautiful up here."

"Not as beautiful as you."

She turned in his arms, she was blushing.

"You ready to eat."

"Yep. What is there?"

"Um.... let me show you."

That's when he sat down. Opened the basket, and stared down at the box. He opened ,and held the ring in his hand.

"How about we start with,"

He put the ring on her plate.

"this."

She looked at it, and then up at him.

"Oh sorry, that's not cheese, that's the engagement ring I got you."

She stared at the ring before he took her hands, stood the both up, and got down on one knee.

"Iris West ever since the day I met you, you have meant the world to me. Even though the road we took to get here was not easy, I wouldn't change it. I love you so much Iris West. Always have, always will. So, Iris Ann West. Will you marry me?"

She nodded her head, and bent down to kiss him.

"Yes Barry. A million times yes."

Just when he was about to put the ring on her finger she was swept away. He changed into his suit while speeding off. Before he knew it he was standing infront of Iris, and Savitar.

Iris told him that she loved him. Before he could get to her or say it back. Savitar stabbed her, and left. He caught her before she fell. She looked at him,and then anger filled her eyes.

"This is all of your fault Barry Allen."

Then her eyes closed and she stopped breathing. She died in his arms.

He screamed her name.

The he woke up. He was in their apartment. He then felt her hand on his chest.

He rolled over, and looked at her. She was still sleeping. he put his hand on her shoulder, and felt her breathing. he sighed in relief. He lifted himself up and kissed her forehead.

She began to wake up.

"mmmm, Good morning."

"Good morning Iris."

There were still some tears in his eyes, and she got worried.

"Barry is everything all right?"

"Yeah. Everything is perfect."

The worry left her eyes as she bent over to kiss his lips.

She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"What are you doing."

"getting ready for the museum opening. Not al of us have super speed you know."

"Ok."

She turned again.

"iris."

"Yeah bear."

"I love you, you know that right."

She smiled and walked back over to the bed.

"I love you too."

She kissed him.

The kiss was interrupted by the his phone ringing.

He answered it before hanging up.

"There is a robbery in progress."

"Go. I'll see you at Star labs."

"Promise?"

"Promise."