Hello Iyama!

(This is made by one of the members of this group.... and if you didn't read the description, this is a made up Region and, not at the beginning, made up Pokémon.... possible fusions as well....)
~Sundrop23)
A happy Ampharos bounced up and down in a boat, happy to see land. A human man walked up next to her and patted her head with his hand.
     "Gorgeous view, ain't it Sundrop?" The man asked. The Ampharos smiled,  nodded and wagged her tail. The man lifted his hand off of the Ampharos's, Sundrop, head and smiled. He then turned around, picked up a box and put it next to her.
     "There," he wiped his hand together. "Now you can see without having to jump! Just don't go overboard, Sunny!" Sundrop smiled and nodded as the man walked away towards the back with three other men. Sundrop jumped up on the box and looked over the railing.
Uwaaaaah!!!! This is amazing!! I'm so excited!! Sundrop thought as she jumped and twirled on the box.
~Two hours later~
"Come on Sunny!" The man says as he comes down from the boat with the last few boxes. The three other men took off their hats. One stretched, one of them sat down on a few of the boxes, and the other one did some exercises. Three Pokémon jumped from the side of the boat. Two on the docks, one in the water. Everyone laughed at the three Pokémon as Sundrop came down the step ladder. Sundrop giggled and helped her friends out.
"Are you three okay, Flame, Norvia, Uvay?" Sundrop asked in Pokémon, smiling. Flame, Nakamo and Uvay was the three men's first Pokémon. Flame was a Infernape from the Sinnoh region, Nakamo was a Chesnaught from Kalos, and Uvay was a Primarina from Alola. I was the starter for the boss of the three men. Once they met for work, they never went out of a region alone, we all went together! We are now in the region called Iyama, where flowers bloom all over the place! And you don't see a mountain, city, town nor house without some sort of small or big garden of tropical flowers.
     "Well, we got a hotel waiting for us, so let's get a move on!" My trainer says to us all.
     "Let's go! Come one you four!" The three say as they  grab two big carts and put their boxes in them.
     "Let's go let's go let's go!!!" Sundrop says as she jumps around and runs after them.
     "Wait for us, Sundrop!" Flame says as he chases after me.
     "Hey! Do I have to carry Uvay again!" Nakamo says as he puts out his arms towards the water and Uvay jumps out and lands in his arms.
     "Yes." Uvay smiles evilly. "Mwahahahahaha!" She laughs. Nakamo grunts and run after them to the hotel.