Conceal, Don't Feel

Based on the movie Frozen, Liam possesses the power of ice and snow. He has trouble controlling it and it starts to overpower him, until a certain Bradford boy comes into his life.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this chapter. Frozen belongs to Disney. The boys belong to their management. That's all I had to say. I changed a few things but that's about it.

_______

Liam's POV

"Conceal, don't feel."

"Don't let them know."

"Be the good guy you have to be."

Those words repeated in my head again and again, the words my sisters would tell me to help me control this.

I sat in my room, curled up in a ball. I wrapped my arms around my legs as I rested my head on my knees.

My room was turned into a giant freezer after I accidentally let the snow and ice take over.

It was big, the biggest room in the house. It was just a little bit smaller than the living room with a queen size bed, desk, and a massive nightstand for my phone. There was also a bookcase and other things to help me with control.

There was another door to another room with a TV, a couch, a few bean bag chairs, and a few game councils.

A window was on the wall opposite from the door I was in. It was big enough for me to walk around in, to just try to control this 'power' I have.

I've been trapped in my room for basically my whole life so I had a lot of stuff in here to entertain myself. I still wonder how my family paid for this, ever since they found out about this power I possessed.

I wouldn't even call it a power. I call it a 'curse'.

I stood up and walked to the middle of my room, looking at my icy and snow filled room.

"This isn't fair," I whispered, seeing snow flakes lightly fall. "I never asked for any of this to happen to me," I said a little louder, seeing icicles growing on the ceiling of my room. "There's no escape from the storm inside me!" I yelled, falling to my knees and grabbing my hands with my head as I felt the ice from inside me shoot out in different directions, hitting the walls of my room.

I yelled and screamed, seeing ice grow from the ground to the walls. A snow storm blew around me and my room as I continued to yell and scream.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I stopped the storm and the door opened, revealing my sister, Ruth. Our parents died when I was fourteen (I'm eighteen now) in a car crash and it's still hard on me. They were the only ones that could help me control this. Sure my sisters Ruth and Nicola helped with everything but it could only last for so long.

"Liam how is controlling this...power going?" She asked softly.

"It's getting stronger. I don't know how to control it! I need mum and dad here with me! I just need then here with me!" I cried as snow and wind started to pick up around me. More icicles started to grow on the ceiling as I continued to yell.

Ruth ran over and hugged me. "Liam...Liam...it's ok. Calm down. Breath," Ruth said calmly. I took deep breaths, gathering my thoughts. The snow, wind, and icicles died down as I started to to calm down.

"It's ok Liam. You're ok," she whispered into my ear as my body shook.

She let go and gave me a weak smile. "A few new neighbors moved in and me and Nicola were going to go and welcome them. Want to come with? Maybe you'll make a new friend," she asked.