Chapter 45: Danger is Upon us

Warning: This chapter is unedited, so please excuse any mistakes in here. Read on and enjoy 😁😁

Yoongi's Pov

Dear Yoongi,

This is a small faction of the gang you had had arrested. We are contacting you to give you a warning, watch after your wife and the child inside of her. Who knows what might happen to them. This is going to be so much fun.

Good Luck,

Anonymous

I stare at the note, my heart drumming in my chest. Who is it? Who is threatening to harm my wife and child? I'm feeling uneasy about all of this.

"Is everything okay Yoongs," Jimin asks, coming through the door holding a little girl.

I look at him in confusion when the little girl looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes. She looks like Hoseok. I shake my head, ridding myself of those impossible thoughts.

"Read this," I say, handing him the letter. He takes it gently from my hand, skimming through it.

He places the little girl down. She gets up to waddle around as Jimin looks at me sternly.

"What do you plan on doing." His voice was dripping with venom. I know he doesn't like this as much as I don't.

"I can't tell her Jimin, she's pregnant," I sigh as I look down to the ground in defeat.

I'm stuck in a corner. No matter which direction I take this in someone is bound to get hurt. I can't risk Marissa knowing this. It'll be too much stress on her, so I can't risk it.

"Yoongi, she has a right to know this. This letter is more about her than it is you. What if she goes out and something happens to her? What if you leave the house and she's here all alone? Things will happen if we don't figure out who's behind this note. I know you don't want to stress her out, but she needs to know." Jimin's voice is soft.

I know he's right. Everything he is saying is right, I just don't want to do this to her. She's been through enough. Why does every bad thing have to revolve around her? Why can't she just live peacefully? Please tell me this is all a fluke, some type of nightmare.

"Who needs to know what," a light voice asks.

I look to her, terrified to let her know about this. I take a deep breath, looking at Jimin. He hands her the note without a moment's hesitation. I hold my breath, waiting for her reaction to what the letter says.

"Wh-wh-what is this," She stutters.

"Marissa, please calm down. I will do everything in my power to find who's behind this threat to make sure no harm comes your way. I will die for you if I have to, I just don't want you to stress over this," I beg her, going over to stand next to her as I pull her into a hug.

"This can't be happening again Yoongi. I thought we were done having our lives placed in danger. I thought this whole gang thing was over. Please tell me this is all a fluke. Please tell me that whatever is happening is just an empty threat." I can tell she wants to cry with the way her body's trembling.

I bury my face in the crook of her neck I hopes of calming her down. I knew it was a bad idea to let her know.

In the midst of all this chaos I feel something bump into my leg. Looking down I see the little girl that Jimin was with. I look at Jimin for an explanation.