The Suprise😱😱

A/N: Before I start this chapter I was in a writers block and I asked one of the most awesome person I know and that is........ http://my.w.tt/UiNb/JdTZbABHZz (MysteryWriter67)
She is currently in my book my bff and she has some awesome books too! So yea you guys should totally check her out too! Until next time bye!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aphmau's P.O.V.
It was almost 6:00 and I heard my phone buzz I went to pick it up and it was a text from Aaron.
*conversation starts*
Aa- Do you want me to pick you up at 8:00? At your house?
A- That's Perfect and yes please!
Aa- Alright I'll see you then! Love u❤💜
A- Ok I love u 2❤💜
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Aaron's P.O.V.
I wore a shirt,some nice black jeans, and some black converses. I went to go and pick her up as I walked to the door she came out and she had a purple dress, purple converses, a cute flower headband in, and her hair was wavy. She looked gorgeous!😨❤💕

 She looked gorgeous!😨❤💕

Aphmau's P.O.V.
So the first thing we did was that we went to Olive Garden it was my favorite place in the whole world! When we parked the car in the parking lot we went in and went to our table.

Aa- What are you going to get?
A- I think I'm going to get a salad.
Aa- Is that all that you are going to get?
A- Yea because I kinda ate before I left the house. I'm sorry.😕
Aa- What are you sorry for? You didn't know that we were coming here.
A- I know I just feel bad for not eating a lot because I didn't want to effect our dinner.
Aa- You wouldn't have effected our dinner, but it's alright.
After dinner
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aaron's P.O.V.
We were on our way to the park and when we got there of course Aph saw the swings, then she begged me to push her being a good boyfriend I did.
After the swings I ran to the merry-go-round these were my favorite as a kid, I looked over and saw Aph sitting with me, her hair flowing, I didn't know why but I couldn't get over the fact that she was so beautiful.
After that Aph and I had a picnic, we had chocolate covered strawberries, watermelon shaped like hearts, and some grape juice.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Aphmau's P.O.V.
Aaron surprised me with a picnic which was really good but when I was looking up at the stars in the sky I felt something tilt my head and a pair of soft lips touch mine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Aaron's P.O.V.
Aphmau was looking at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself ( this is the right time to kiss her) so I tilted her head towards mine and I kissed her and she kissed back. After that we went in the car again for the movies!!😊😊❤❤••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Aphmau's P.O.V.
We went in Aaron's car again to go to another place.
Aphmau- Where are we going now?
Aaron- It's a surprise
Aphmau- Can you tell me what it is?
Aaron- Well, if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?
Aphmau- Fine....... I guess.
Aaron- You'll love it
Aphmau- Yay ok!!!!😊😊••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••*At the movies* 
Aaron's P.O.V.
*We walked into the movies*
Aaron- So what movie do you want to see?
Aphmau- I don't know there's so many good movies here! What do you want to see?
Aaron- I don't really have a preference.
Aphmau- Ok, ooh let's do Beauty and the Beast in 3D! I have wanted to see that since it came out!!😊😊😍😍
Aaron- Ok I'll go get the tickets, you wanna get the popcorn and snacks?
Aphmau- Ok and sure!!! IM SO EXCITED * she runs off*
Aaron- *Chuckles •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Time skip till after the movie.
Aphmau's P.O.V.
That movie was so awesome! Thank you sooo much Aaron * kisses him*
Aaron- No problem anytime! Plus I got one more surprise for you.😉😉
Aphmau- OMI Aaron you're full of surprises lol!😂😂
Aaron- Awe thanks💕💕
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aaron's P.O.V.
Aphmau kept asking what the surprise was and I told her it wouldn't be a surprise if I'd had told her.
We were finally at the river right by the gazebo as I watched her look at the water I came up behind her and I got on one knee, she turned around and put her hands on her mouth and started to tear up.
Aaron- Aphmau ever since the day I met you I had loved you even if we didn't get along at first, we got through the rough times together and now we are inseparable. Aphmau will you make me the happiest man alive and will you marry me?

Aphmau- YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(After Aaron's surprise)
Aaron- Hey babe?
Aphmau- Yea?
Aaron- Do you want to move in with me?
Aphmau- Omi yes I would love to! ( kisses him)
Aaron- Ok do you want to spend the night and I'll help you tomorrow pack your stuff up? Since it's our last day of 12th grade?
Aphmau- I would love that wait do we have a free period tomorrow?
Aaron- I believe so. But if you want during the free period we can go get some Chick-fil-A if you want.
Aphmau- I would love that and I'll meet you at the lunch doors so we can go.
Aaron- Ok, and what is your aunt going to say about you moving in and living with me?
Aphmau- Oh right she is not living their anymore Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn are going to move in there so I'm good. Lol😂
Aaron- Ok lol I'll let you get the stuff that you need to have for tonight and tomorrow after school.
Aphmau- Ok thx brb. ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*After waiting 15 minutes for Aphmau*
Aaron- You got everything you need?
Aphmau- Yep I am ready to go to your house!
Aaron- Ok lets go! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*At Aaron's house*
Aaron- Ok we are here where do you want to sleep?
Aphmau- I don't know
Aaron- You can sleep with me in my bed if you want😉😏
Aphmau- O-ok (she blushes a bright red)
Aaron- Ok ( he kisses her and she kisses him) (they do this for like 5 minutes)
Aphmau- I'm going to go get my pjs on where's the restroom?
Aaron- Ok it's down the hall and to the left the 1st door to your right.
Aphmau- Ok thank you!
Aaron- Your welcome.

After they got they're pajamas on they went to bed because they were so tired

Aaron- Goodnight I love you babe.😘❤
Aphmau- Goodnight I love u too babe.😘💜

Word count: 1,106