Cherished Memories of Life

School is the beginning of academic life of any student. The day they step in school, their world changes completely. They are exposed to an altogether new world which they have not experienced before. It is like a new arena is opened up to them. Initially they were just living in the safe four boundaries of a house but once they step out, they see a new world which is filled with people unknown to them. They are all strangers to each other. But then they learn to mingle with others who are unknown to them.

Children get to make their first friends in schools. They open up to strangers. They start socializing on their own without the help of their parents. It serves as the first medium of their personality development outside their house. They learn how to read, write ad spell. The influence of others around them helps in their personality development. They get to see the good and bad aspects of others around them and they learn to discern what is good and bad. As their cognitive abilities start getting developed in schools, they experience new dimensions in life.

It is said that the friends that you make in school usually last for a long time, mostly lifetime. The duration and years that is spent in schools is the widest as compared to college or university. School days have the fondest memories of life which are cherished throughout life. It is the time when you first learn to play a sport. Children overcome their shyness by speaking up in class and asking questions make them open up and confident. It is in school that they get attracted to someone. Children experience a lot of new things in life only during their school days.

At the time when children are attending school, it seems to them as if they are being tortured and their life is under so much stress during exams. Waking up early in the morning seems to be the toughest task to them. They always complain that they have so much studies pressure, they get no time to play or sleep or do other things which interests them and all they have to do is study all the time. But once this era is over and they get passed out from school, these all things are the most cherished memories which are kept intact with them throughout their life and they wish to go back.

Summing it up, all the phases of life offer different experiences in life and all these experiences gather up to make our cherished memories. Each phase should be enjoyed to the fullest because once it is passed, it never comes back. School life is the most cherished experience of life which should lived up fully.

About the author: The article is written by Sunaina Roy. Suanina is an educationist and a career counselor guiding students to choose a career which best suits to them as per their abilities and interests. She also works closely with an accrediting body, http://www.iao.org/accreditation-in-india/ which strives to improve education standards in India.