Chapter 1 - The bar

- Extra! Extra! Mobsters steals the millionaire Cris Bardy! Learn more by buying our newspaper !! - The little boy announced the event in the streets, it was heard every day about the six gangsters who robbed the richest people. Something that they don't know is that you work as a waitress in a small bar where you see these kind of people every day ... Anyway you finally got home and went straight to your mailbox to see if you had received anything, and surprisingly there was something there, it was a letter, you opened it and began to read. All that was written was about the death of your grandfather and that he had left his inheritance for you, that news shocked you, it was like if someone had stabbed you with a knife in your chest, even though you knew that you were totally rich now, you were very close to your grandfather, a few tears started to fall from your eyes, you took the letter to your house and threw it in a dresser nearby there, you decided to rest for a while before going to work and sat on the sofa thinking if this new group would attend the bar today, talking about it you had to leave a few minutes later, you put a coat, so that you would not feel so cold.
It took you some time, but after that you put on your uniform and the mask you always used to hide your identity, then you started with the work, one of the things you hated about this job was the flirty guys, they were the most bothersome people, it just maked you really uncomfortable.
  After many requests, a group entered the door making the bar stand still and facing the sextuplets who had just come in, you were a little surprised, it was the first time you have saw them there, so with the silence they sat at a table.

  - Waitress! - What seemed to be the boss said, he put his feet on the table, really "elegant"...

  - Coming! - You went towards the six brothers, the establishment was maintained like this, the owner noticing it sent one of the best singers to the stage, as soon as she began to sing the bar returned to normal, you arrived at the table and was ready to write down the orders .

  - Ok! What do you six want? - You said with a sweet smile, you had to be friendly with the clients even though they were horrible and heartless people who only thinked about money ... You took a look at they all, they didn't looked like gangsters, maybe you could even say that they were cute? ...They should be younger than the rest. Even so, appearances can be deceiving..

  - We all want beer! - They celebrated in chorus, you wrote down the request, and with a smile asked.

  - Anything else? - You said.

  - Just this for now - You gave a positive signal with your hand just that they realize that you had understood everything, then you went to the kitchen to get the drinks, taking everything that were needed you got back to the table, the tray was heavy and you were a little afraid that you might fall at any moment, but you managed to keep the balance then left the six glasses and the beer in the center of the table. 

  - Enjoy it! If you want anything just call me! - You left the table and went to other places, but kept your attention on them all night, you saw them getting drunk and fainting at the bar, after hours you had to wake everyone up, you touched the shoulder of one of them, he wore a black suit with a green tie.

  - Sir? Sir? - You shook him lightly, he began to open his eyes, and out of nowhere he screamed and fell to the floor, incredibly none of the others had woken up.

  - Are you alright? - You asked, then stretched out a hand with the intention of helping him up, quickly he got up by himself arranging his tie.

  - Everything is fine! - The boy said looking a bit nervous, you noticed that he were looking up and down at you a few times, also he seemed to have blushed, gross....

  - Well, I'm going to close the establishment, could you wake up your partners and leave, please? - You tried to say as gently as you could, you just wanted to leave soon.-

  - R-R-Right !! Excuse me! - He said still with nervousness in his voice, and went to wake the other 5, you smiled and waited until they finally left, two had to drag the leader to leave, you ended up laughing about it, after that you closed the bar, got dressed and left.