Kisses

Kissing. I can be the best feeling ever. It can also be the worst thing ever if the person kissing sucks at kissing. Sometimes the best part about a kiss, in my opinion is the moment before the kiss. The first kiss at least. For some people the moment is romantic. For some not. For some its nerve wracking. It's different for everybody. Everytime. No time is the same. That is what makes a kiss unique.

In my experiences....a kiss. More specifically the first kiss, the moment before was almost always the best. The feelings, the anticipation, the senses running in overdrive. Yeah, the moment before the first kiss were almost always amazing for me.

It's the moments after the first kiss that made it into a shit show.

The first kiss under a tree that led to a fist fight on a street. The first kiss that during a game that led to a untrue rumor and sexual objectification for years. The first kiss late night at ihop that led to heartbreaks many times after. The first kiss that smudged my glasses and led to tears and a unreturned "I love you" while getting out of a car. The first kiss that led to a almost mistaken child. The first kiss that led to a friendship broken.

If anyone one of you reading wondering if I regret any of the first kisses that I had. Of course. Some of the best things you experience in life you regret, right? But if you're also wondering if I could go back and change it, would I? Would I not kiss some those people. The answer is yeah. I would. I would've left that tree. I would've just taken the ridicule and teasing of not kissing that guy during the game. I wouldn't have agreed to hang out with that guy at night that led to the kiss in his car. I wouldn't have parked my car and started watching a movie while high that led to a kiss.

But I cant change the past now can I?