Chapter one

"I what...?" "I was asking if you wanted to join the hidden leaf." "You realize that your letting in some kid for all you know could be a spy planning an attack on your village?" "That's why for the next while you'll be watched by jonin. I'll be giving you your own place to stay if you want." "Sure, I guess." "Also, if you'd like you can join the village and become a ninja. You may go to the academy, some things may be a bit to hard though." "Your on Gramps, I bet you I'll graduate." "As you like to say, your on." We shook hands, "Your classes will start tomorrow, in the graduating class." He said handing me money, key and a map. On the map was directions on how to get there, the Hokage gave me a warm smile before I headed out. I followed them, and got into my new apartment. It was quite blank, just needed some personal... addings. Fixing my hair behind my head, into a low ponytail, I looked around the place, pretty basic. I'll probably have a lot of art in here. Maybe I could use the living room as a art room or something. I could get a new desk, and supplies. That'd be great. Maybe even make masks again. Then again, that would have to be a hobby. I put my.... meat into the fridge. Nobody would aspect flesh inside a yellow envelope, right? Meh, if I get caught I'll leave. And if I'm not... then I won't. Life is confusing. Well, it's pretty late, so should I go to sleep? Nah, I'll eat first, but not to much. I want some for tomorrow morning. I shouldn't eat at school though, they'd get a bit freaked out. So I ate and went to sleep. When I become a genin, I can get money to get a desk. But I might have enough already, I want to get a nice one, like I had back home. That would be nice, hm? I change into different clothes, a tank top and shorts. Is it just because my clothing choices that everyone thinks I'm a guy? Then again, I do resemble my brother a lot, I wonder how he's doing. All these things fly through my mind as I slip into the sweet state of sleep.

I wake up in the morning, (can't help think of Kesha when I write this) and people always think I'm like 4 years older then I am, I'm tall. What can I say? I'm 5'8. (Taller then me! Hphm!) I get ready, my usual clothing. All my brother's from when he was a bit younger, I fit then which surprises me. He's only an inch taller. Which I find sad, he says this is all I may grow. But I'd be fine with that. I'm almost 6 foot after all. And I have to go to the academy today, I'm pretty sure I seen some kids walking out of a place that seemed like a school.

Once I got there, sure enough I was right. There were parents dropping they're kids off, and kids walking in. But it gave more the daycare vibe, which is weird. When I got in, I was a bit late because I had to find the class that was marked in pen on the map, as a I guess you could say side note??? I knocked on the door 3 times before someone answered. A guy with a scar running across his nose, looks about 22-23 years old. (I always trust the wiki. :3) "Hi, are you the new student?" He asked, examining me, seeming confused to why I had so many tattoos. Let's just say it's a family thing. I have the same ones as Nii-san. I nodded before he let me in. Once I was in, the class was silent, it was loud before, but when I entered it went completely silent, like someone turned the world on mute. Then I look around, a bunch of girls are staring at me with hearts in they're eyes, I can tell already this is going to be troublesome. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" "I'm Hibiki."