Chapter two

Random kid's POV

"I'm Hibiki, any questions?" He said, his voice was smooth and deprived of emotion. Girls started squealing, They would put a pig down any day with that. Sakura raised her hand. "Do you think anyone here is pretty?" "There's a few. They could be quite troublesome though." Ino raised her hand. Hibiki picked her, "Do you like anyone in here?" She asked in a flirtatious voice." I'm kinda starting to get annoyed by all these weird questions, why don't you ask something more significant?" "Okay...! Ummm... Why do you have all those tattoos?" "It's a family thing." "So like your whole clan has them?!" A random kid blurted. "It's not exactly a clan, it's just me and my brother." His face hinted with the slightest amount of sadness before washing away into it's normal state. Hibiki picked another kid. "What's up with your eyes? They're so cool!" "Let's just say it's ink." There were individual conversations around the room about how it's not physically possible, but he said 'Let's just say' didn't mean it was true. "Alright class, settle down, Hibiki, please take a seat next to Naruto, Naruto, please raise your hand." Naruto did so, Hibiki went up to him and sat.

Hibiki's POV

"Hey! I'm Naruto! Can we be friends?!" The kid asked energetically. "Sure, I'm Hibiki." We shook hands and payed attention to the lesson. I wish Uta came with me here, he said he might if the Doves get to bad there. Because a lot of ghouls are moving from Tokyo. Going to the hidden villages. Soon enough we might even over populate the humans here. I don't think that would be such a good sign. Because then the Doves would come here. So that means people either have to be careful with they're meals or don't eat. I look out the window, what I see surprises me. Ayato. He waves at me with a smirk, what the hell is he doing here!? I thought he was still with Aogiri! Meh, whatever. I turn my gaze from him and continue one with the lesson.

At lunch....

"Hibiki! Can you come eat lunch with us!?" A girl asked, "I'm sorry ladies, I'd love to but I kinda have to go run some errands." I explained, there were 'awwws' as I walked away. Then all went to ask a emo kid that has hair that looks like a duck's butt. I ran outside to see Ayato sitting on a bench. "What are you doing here?!" "Doves are getting out of hand, Aogiri split up, we all got annoyed. So hey, I'm in wherever this place is." "This is Konaha Ayato, how did you get past Izumo and Kotetsu?" "They were asleep. You look a lot more like Uta now then you did before." "All I did was change my hair." I stated blankly. "Still a bit blunt, got any fan girls yet?" "Most of the class, they all think I'm a guy. I don't really care though, you get used to it after awhile. Also, please don't tell me Tsukiyama's coming too." "No, he's staying in Tokyo. Though he might follow Kaneki if he comes." "Creep..." I muttered. "So, who else is coming?" "Touka's already here," "Speak of the devil, Touka, how's life?" "So far, fair. You guys really need to take care of the population of drunk men around here. Then again, we could get a good meal. "Oh, and I think Yomo's coming too, maybe some other ghouls, Itori maybe. She could make good business here. Make a new Helter Shelter." "True." Just then the bell rang. "Well, I have to go back. See you guys after school? Maybe you guys can help me pick out a new desk?" I smiled rubbing the back of my head as the fan girls charged. "It's Hibiki! Onward!" A girl yelled. "Hide me....." I hissed in a small whisper. Crouching down behind Touka and Ayato for protection. "They're gone." I came out, They were gone. I sighed in relief. "Thanks guys!" I said running off to class, I got in just as Iruka was coming. I payed attention to the lesson. The bell rang, girls asked me to bring them home, which I said I had things to do and that I was busy. Which was true.