Friends? X jungkook

So when the the teacher was discussing us some English stuff I was pretty bored because on my old school I've been there done that. When my I felt my eyes getting heavier I felt a poke on my shoulder and spoke to him.

"What are you doing?" I spoke in a lazy tone and half irritated.

"Do you know what is the teacher saying?, I have no clue"he spoke "and by the way it's me Jeon, Jeon Jungkook" jungkook spoke to him while are teacher was glancing if there is any students not talking if maybe right?, That English teacher is very strict.

"Jungkook I think you should listen to the teacher you know we might get caught and will have a detention" I spoke coolly while not glancing a single bit of him. And after a few minutes the bell rang, so today I made my thought  changed that in the canteen, while I was walking there was this girls or I may say a group of girls and they are 7 so I'd just ignore and finding a seat. While I was looking I saw a familiar girl  the girl before, she was walking towards and spoke "umm...  Do have somewhere to seat?, if you don't here come with us and the name's sujeong" she spoke to me while pulling me in there table a small cute girl was near me and spoke.

"Hi I'm sujong but call me Baby soul I'm the eldest " she smiled at me and point me who was the oldest and maknae she said it was sujeong unnie but if I join I'll be maknae so I decided that I was the maknae but I just nod and smiled weakly.  (Eyyy guys sorry but sometimes I forgot the spelling of their names sorry lovelinus)

"I'm kei"
"I'm jisoo"
I'm myungyeon just call me jin"
"I'm jiae"

"Hi I am yein, jung yein..."i spoke them and sat down.

When I was eating I felt someone starring at me I was felling uncomfortable so I tried glancing who was looking at me when then I saw it was jungkook...

"Oh...  Yein what are you looking at, oh..  Them you see that guy is j-"sujeong whisperd at me but still looking at her food.

"Jungkook, jeon jungkook" i cut her off.

"Do you know him by any chance" I was hesitating while sujeong unnie.
"He's my seatmate and what about him unnie?" I whispers back to her

"Um...  Just don't get to close to him because he is the international playboy in our school so becarful dongsaeng-ahh... "She spoke to me with a concern voice.

As I stop eating and stand spoke to my unnie that I'll go to rooftop they just nodded while I was going to the rooftop I almost slip in the stairs but some one caught me...

------
Ohhh my God guys sorry if I haven't updated and sorry if there is some typo and I'll be very busy next week like I'll be very tired but it's OK and I'll try to make it longer if I can OK :)

-Author