Warriors Watty Awards 2017

Welcome

Welcome to the first Warrior Cat Watty Awards! If you're interested, be sure to add this to your library to keep up with all the announcements.

If you have ever seen the original Wattys, you will know that there are several different categories and there are a few winners for each category. This will be slightly different.

This year, there will be eight categories. Because this is the first year and we don't know how many people will enter, there will only be one winner for each category, so eight winners total. The categories will be based off of the most popular types of Warriors fanfictions. They will be mentioned on the following page.

This year, it's ran solely by SilverMoon1507 (it's funny to write about myself in third person XD) and there will be a couple of other judges.

We will try to make this more lenient and not too confusing so you won't be reading over this thousands of times, but there will be some standards you'll have to follow to enter, which will be explained on the following page.

We hope to see you enter! Don't worry, it can't hurt to try, and even if you don't win you can enter again next year.

Judges:
SilverMoon1507
FindingStarlight
ashtonwilson69
xxWillowpoolxx
craftie-s
@DeliriousLivesMatter
@Jaysplash43

Important Dates:

June 15th- Deadline
- 12:00 AM EST
- 11:00 PM CST
- 10:00 PM MST
- 9:00 PM PST

(If your time zone isn't there search up the time it will be for you)

*The cover was made by SilverMoon1507. Cats by cat-patrisiya on deviantart, background by Ukthewhitewolf on deviantart.