Chapter 1

~Vikk's POV~

     As I finished editing, i decided that I wanted to get some food. When I got down there, I noticed Simon and Josh talking in the kitchen. "Hey guys" Vikk said. "Hey Vikk" they said in unison. Which they quickly remarked, "JINX" repetitively. "Are you guys hungry too?" Vikk asked. "Yeah" Simon said, "I have an idea, why don't we ask if the rest of the sidemen want to go to Nandos!" Josh remarked. "That sounds cool" JJ said as he walked in, looking down at his phone. "Since your on your phone can you text the other boys and ask if they want to go to Nando's while I go finish editing?" Vikk asked. "Yeah, whatever"

As I walked in my room I felt uncomfortable in what I was wearing. I decided to go in my closet to get my black box. In my black box was my skirts and stockings I kept a secret from my friends and family. Once I opened it I pulled out my favorite red skirt, grey long sleeve shirt, and black leggings. I decided to put on my tan-ish scary to top it off.

Vikk's outfit

   Wow, that feels so much better

   Wow, that feels so much better. I better get editing I thought with a sigh.  I sat down in my chair with a slight umph. Today's going to be fun! (Or is it 😏)

~AN~ I am soooo sorry I haven't been updating I have been really busy with school work. ❤❤