💎5💎 sumt

So my friend dared me to do a Sumt chapter. I'm mad right now because Sumt is basically sex. This is going to be bad so read if you want to here we go.

Deasia's pov .

Me and my boyfriend is currently at my best friends house it's her birthday today.

"Hey there little mama. Can I get your number?" A random guy said to me as he hit my butt.

"Sorry I got a boyfrie- I was cut off my a pair of lips. It was his. I tried to get him off be there was no use. Until I feel his presence leave me.
My boyfriend. Is on top of him punching him.

"Babe stop!" I yelled at him.he looked at me and his eyes softened,then hardened. He got off of him. And grabbed my arm tightly and pulling me to the front door. He opened the door and pulled me to the car.

"Babe he kissed me I didn't kiss back baby believe me please." He didn't reply.

"Babe can you please trust me."

"Can you shut up you bitch!?" He yelled at me.

I decided not to say anything thing else to get on his bad side.

Soon we arrived home in the drive way.

"Get in the house I want you naked on the bed on your knees and hands. You got 5 minutes."

I got out the car quickly.

I took off all my clothes. Then got in the position he told me to.

Soon I heard a rumble. And a stinging session in my right ass cheek. I moan softly.

"Do you like that princess?" He say in my ear. I nodded my head.

"You got a mouth for a reason say it baby girl."

"Yes."

"Now I got some rules I need you to follow. Number 1. I want you to call me daddy, Sir, or papi. 2. You can only cum when I tell you to. 3.do what I say. And finally 4. Moan loudly." He said. As he undress him self. "You got that baby girl."

"Yes daddy."

I felt him gently pick me up and turn me around so that I'm facing him and his dick is in my face.

"Suck me."  I grab his long dick as I slowly pumped him. I start to faster. He moaned. "Oh fuck!"

I took him into my mouth. And slowly start bobbing my head on he's fat long cock.

I took him out of my mouth as I connected my mouth to his balls puting a kiss on it. I then connected my mouth underneath him. He moaned my name loudly.

"DEASIA I'M GOING TO CUM!"

I'm moan at his words. As he came in my mouth. Opened my mouth to show him all of his cum in my mouth. As I swallowed. He's eyes widened, then smirked.

He grabbed a condom. He handed me the silver package.

"Put it on me." I did as told , I pumped his cock as a few times before putting the condom on his cock.

He then slammed into me making me moan loudly.

"FUCK DADDY DON'T STOP OHH!" I moaned loudly.

"Fuck babe you're so tight."

"Oh fuck!" I said as he took him self out only to slam back into me. And continue doing that until. I yelled.

"OH MY GOD DADDY I'M GOING TO CUM!"

"ME TOO BABY GIRL." "OH FUCK!"
we both came at the same time.
He pulled out of me.Then moaned layed next to me.

"That was awesome."

" I know. I love you."

"Love you too"

That was terrible I think I'm going to jump off a bridge.😁 Good bye.