Angel Lies

Hello, my name is Angel Brown. Its a weird name, i know. But my mom is a very religious person and some bloke said that if she called me Angel i would be forever good. Its kinda true, as i didn't say a lie since i was born. im 15 now.

So, lets start the story. I just joined Goodleys High School for girls. Even the name of the school has "Good " in it...

im in year 9. I have two best friends, Molly Goats and Lara Gwen. But Lara hates Molly and Molly hates Lara, so we dont go in groups...As i said, i didn't say a lie ever. But something changed it...

it was a boy. Yes, a single boy made me lie and break the meaning of my name. Between Goodleys High School for Girls, and Phonex High School for Boys, there are woods and some paths. Me and Lara always go there. We have our special spot, a tree with bushes around it. Today we decided to go there at lunch time. But to our suprise, there were some boys by our tree.

"Hey, this is our place!" Said Lara.

The boys just stared at us. Then laughed. Lara wears glassess. she is a little chubby and has her hair in two ponytails. it makes her look 10. but she is 14.

"Hahaha! A baby like you is telling us what to do? Ohh im so scared!!" said one of the boys with Blonde hair and a good tan. I stood up.

"Hey you!" i said to the Blonde Haired dude. " You better not...not say that to my.... my bestfriend..!" they laughed again. I have brown hair, big green eyes and ache all over my face. Im not good at speaking 'bad ways' to people.

"Hahaha! Another one! what are you gonna do?!" said a guy with dark blonde hair and very pale skin.

"I-im... i'll call the Goodleys school headmaster, as this is part of the Goodleys School teritory! No Phonex alloud! " I said. They though for a moment. they knew that this ia a bad situation.

"Dudes, lets get outta here." said one of the guys with a good tan.

Just before 9pm, i got a text message from an unknown number...

Unknown: Hey.

Me: Who r u?

Unknown: im the guy from the tree.

Me:How did u get my number?

Unknown: It seems that i know your brother. And your brother has you set as his sister on facebook.

Me:Why are you texting me you stalker?!

Unknown:I'd just want meet you in person.

Me: Whatever. No way u stalker!!!

That was a weird conversation...

The next morning my mom woke me up to school. Yes, it was friday. The last day before the winter break. I checked my phone. Two new messages from that dude.

Unknown: Im not a stalker!

Unknown: I just like you.

Interesting. He doesnt know me but likes me...

I got dressed in a oversize white jumper and Black jeans. As it was the last day, me and my friends would have a snowball fight. I compleatly forgot about the snowball fight. I put on some makeup and put my hair into a high messy bun. Looks cute.

I went out and startied walking to my school.

        END OF CHAPTER ONE