Falling In Love With Mr. Bad Boy

"There's A Reason Why They Call It Falling In Love, You Can't Control It."
*****

He's the bad ass and player of the school.

I'm average nerd, who's best friends with bully/ mean girl who's popular, even though I hate being friends with her.

He parties on Friday nights, while I stay home studying, because I'm that pathetic and my life is fucked up.

He's popular.

And so am I, but that doesn't change anything.

He's hot.

And I'm ugly.
*****

Skylar is just a average nerdy popular girl, with already an worse fucked up life. She's got a sixteen year old sister: Lilia, an eighteen year old brother: Trent, two nineteen year old twin sister and brother: Matty and Riley, a puppy: Buster, and a , mother who is being cheated on by her future husband.
Repeatedly

Let's get to the story shall we?

Skylar and Chase, are two different people. Skylar comes home every single day, to be sexually abused, and sexually assaulted, and of course her siblings are either scared in their bedrooms, or not home, and considering her mother is always out working super late. This is a world where people judge people by their looks and personalities. Chase thinks that Skylar is Miss Perfect Daddy's little rich princess, but her he doesn't know that her father abandoned her family a long time ago, and Skylar thinks that Chase is Mr. Bad Boy player who is richy and breaks girls hearts as a cold hearted bad ass. But they are both wrong.

Once he claims her as 'his', after she throws a punch at her ex best friend, things are going to get complicated....

Wanna know what happens next? Only one way to find out ;)...