Snow flakes

I woke up with cold chills and shivering. I slipped out of the comforter and sheets and tip toed to the closet. I tried to be quiet. Tried not to wake up Drake or the dog. I slowly opened the closet door and took out our extra blanket. I got back into bed and covered up with both blankets.

Just when I thought the cost was clear Echo poked her head up and started barking. Which made Drake shoot up and rub his eye. "What's going on?" He asked in his sleepy voice. "Nothing,I got an extra blanket and our oh so spooky dog caught me." He laid back down and wrapped his arms around me. "What time is it?" He asked drifting back to sleep. Before I could even reply he was already snoring.

I looked out the window to see puffy white snowflakes falling. I sighed and shook my head. How is it snowing again? I snuggled closer to Drake I buried my head in his chests. How much longer would I have to be in this hell hole? Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to meet his childhood friends and his family that I haven't already met. But this is definitely not L.A. It's definitely not home.

At least I was warmer now. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes. I picked up my phone the bright light shined in my eyes and stung like hell. I read the time. Three in the morning? I put my phone back down and felt myself drifting back to sleep. I stopped fighting it and allowed it to happen. I needed some sleep.