how I wish...

oohh myy!! this is just a trial and the 1st short story i published.. im just trying though.. thanks for reading... 

pia's pov

i woke up early in the morning. i poked my head out of my blanket, reached my hand to the table beside my bed and looked for the remote that controls my room. as i found the remote, I clicked the 1st button to open my window. the sun shone brightly in my face and almost blinded my eyes.

"another day" i exclaimed as i walked to the balcony.

our house is quite modernized than the other homes. it may be bigger, more elegant, sparkling and very high-tech but i never called it home.

why does my life have to be so pale, so boring and so colorless. you may think that im so lucky because i have everything but you dont know what it feels to have people around you acting like they are so kind but it the end they are just using you. i never believe in world peace and true love. they never exist to me and they never exist to the people around me like my own big family. not my dad, not my mom, i have no siblings and mostly, not my grandpa. you may ask me who these people are. they are my ultimate feeling-super rich cousins and my one and only greedy uncle. whenever me and my dad went to the highest point of business success, they are always there to support. A support that will lead destruction to my dad's inherited business. well, there is no other person than my grandpa where my dad can inherit these extravagant richness. grandpa's more like a friend to me. he always filled my ears with words of wisdom because my dad's too busy in our business and my mom's gone. grandpa's words never reached my cousins ears. they always said that grandpa's just a crazy old man. well, for me they are the one's crazy. they always wanted the family's fortune for themselves and spend it everywhere they can. they are so angry at money. why does these kind of people exist in the earth? they have to evacuate to pluto so that earth will not be corrupted.

On my way to the office, my head is not focusing to where iam driving. i just then snapped back to myself as i hit the car in front of me.

"why does my morning have to start like these?!! " i punched the stirring wheel.

the owner of the car in front of me got out of his car and knocked on my window. i looked at him and opened the window. ohmy!! he is so sexy, and handsome!! can he be my prince charming?! we are so perfect for each other! i took off my shades and looked him straight in the eye. his dark blue eyes are so captivating and so-..

"ahm maam.. yhou habh tho phay mhe tha dhamegeh ofh mhy char!!" my eyes widen as i realized that the sexy man im looking in the eye awhile ago has a defect in speech.

"what are you talking about!!" i asked him confused.

"yu bichtch, thithint yo her mhe?!!!" the man kicked the wheels of my car and i immediately went out of my car.

"dont you dare kick my car!! it is way more expensive than your life especially that your tongue is twisted!!" The man stopped on what he is doing. he looked like he is going to tear up but i dont care, he just kicked my car.

i scanned my bag and got thousand folds of money bills and throw it in his face. "here is for your car and here is for the surgery of your tongue" as i threw another folds of money. "so that we can understand each other easily but i dont think i will talk to you again because  i dont mingle with uneducated person like you who just kicked on somebody's car." i suddenly went back inside my car as i drove off quickly and i never looked back.

i parked my car and went inside the building. im not surprised in the noise that is happening. it is always like these especially since my cousins arrived. you can see my uncle bossing around like he is the big man and my cousins shouting at my workers like they own the place. i massaged my temple as i quickly went to my office.