Frazel: Part 1

Frazel:

Hazel was sitting on the couch playing video games when Frank came home from a hard day of playing Praetor. At least, trying to play video games. They shared an apartment in the city of Camp Jupiter, and Frank always left early in the morning and came back late in the afternoon.

Hazel heard the door click shut and Frank walk in, sighing from a long, hard day. She jumped up, forgetting the game, and ran over to Frank. She launched herself on him, hugging him tight around the waist. He was so tall, she had to jump up to kiss him.

Frank laughed tiredly, scooping Hazel up and kissing her passionately on the lips. She is so beautiful, he thinks.

Hazel laughs and wounds her arms around his neck, kissing him more.

"How tired are you?" she blurts, blushing hard.

Frank looks at her curiously, and takes her hands. "Hazel, if you're not comfortable with this, I can wait-"

"I've been waiting longer than you, Frank. For you. I love you," she whispered in his ear.

Frank gulped and smoothed down her frizzy cinnamon hair. She took his face between her hands and kissed his lips as he carried them to their bedroom, stumbling. Hazel giggled as he layed her down, shakily trying to unbotton her shirt.

"Ungodly th-things," he stuttered, obviously nervous.

"Here," Hazel managed, scared but not showing it. She knew someone had to take charge, and Frank didn't look like it'd be him. She unbottoned her shirt and threw it to the ground, working on his.

Soon, they were only left in undergarments, sitting on the messy blankets and staring at each other.

Hazel set her hand against Frank's bare chest, sliding down to feel his hard abs, muscled stomach. Her hand traveled lightly up across his skin to rest on his heart, beating fast. She leaned forward and kissed his ear, whispering, "You can touch me, Frank."

She leaned back and sat on Frank's stretched out legs. He took a shaking hand and, cautiously, rested it a top her left breast. She closed her eyes and moaned, almost falling into him. He felt a burst of courage and began moving his hand across her, first circling the cup of her bra, and then taking shaky hands and undoing the clasp.

He let it fall away to the floor, and took Hazel all in. She sat with her eyes closed and her head rolled back, naked other than her pink panties.

She opened her golden eyes and took Frank's hand, resting it on her naked chest. She wanted to be with him, and only him. No clothing to separate them. No secrets, no lies. Just Frank and Hazel, together at last.

Frank leaned forward and kissed her bare chest softly, causing Hazel to moan loudly. Satisfied by what he had done, he climbed on top of her, continuing to kiss her while caging his arms around her. Hazel ran her hands through his hair, making him shudder in joy. He brought his mouth to her ear and nipped playfully, growling. She moaned as he grinded his hips against hers, all the shyness in them both fading out. They were alone together, and now, they had nothing to hide from one another.

Except for what their underwear covered.

Frank skimmed his hands down her side, making her shiver, and tugged on the edge of her panties.

"Frank Zhang," Hazel giggles. She takes both of her hands and pulls off his underwear, revealing his hard on. He blushes, and she takes off her own.

"There," she says. "Now we're even."

Frank kisses her neck, and then licks her collarbone. Hazel grinds her hips into his so hard he growls loudly. He kisses her again, snagging her bottom lip between his teeth and tugging. He enters her, causing Hazel to scream in joy.

"Hazel...I'm gonna..." he tries, but it already happened. He spilled inside of her the same time she inside of him, their liquids mixing.

Hazel's walls contracted, making her groan. They finished off, and Frank kissed her softly on the lips, long and savoring.

"I love you," he whispered into her mouth.

"I love you, too, Frank. So much," she whispered back.

He kissed her collarbone and rolled over, laying her naked body on top of his.

"I'm hungry, though," she says.

Frank nods and Hazel rolls off of him, allowing him to get up. Their shyness awakened inside of them both again, and Hazel self consciencely pulls up the sheets to cover her bare chest.

Frank pulls on a pair of loose jeans and walks into the kitchen, the last of the day light fading away. It made Hazel's cinnamon hair brilliantly shine when she entered the kitchen, her gold eyes lit up brighter than ever. She had on one of Frank's old t-shirts, barely covering the edge of the new red laced panties she pulled on.

Frank started cooking at the stove, and Hazel walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him. He smiled, turning around to kiss her. His hands slid up under her shirt and her fingers hooked into the loops of his jeans, pulling him closer. Hazel felt herself get nervous, and since they were on the bottom floor...

A diamond the size of a dog popped up out of the ground beneath them, forcefully hitting Frank on the bottom of his chin.

"Ow!" he yells, holding his bleeding chin. Hazel's eyes widen in horror.

"Sorry!" she yells, taking a papertowel and dabbing it to his chin.

"It's fine, it's fine," he says, grimacing in pain. First she took his virginity, then his sense of courageousness.

Hazel laughs, still dabbing at his chin. Soon, he laughs with her, tugging on her frizzy hair.

His nervousness kicks in worse than hers.

Frank began to hiccup, causing Hazel to go into hysteria, laughing even harder. He accidentally changed into a huge version of a Yorkie.

Hazel laughed even harder. "Frank, you look straight out of The Wizard of Oz!"

He changed back into human, Hazel rolling on the ground laughing.

"Alright," he blushed, scooping her up and kissing her ferociously. He growled, finding himself taking lead the way he should. He bit her tongue softly and heard water spilling over on the stove behind her.

They had forgotten about the food.

"Gah!" he yelled, cleaning it up.

Hazel wondered over to the radio, tuning the stations. She found a song she liked, and began dancing. Swaying back and forth, she tried dancing the ways she saw girls dance out of Camp Jupiter. She swayed and raised her hands slowly, putting her hands through her hair and abover her head, her eyes closed.

When she opened them, she found Frank staring at her, practically drooling. She dropped her arms and blushed, crossing them over her chest.

"No, no...th-that's good, Hazel." Frank stutters, moving over to her.

He took her hands and began dancing clumsily, and Hazel joined him, laughing.

They danced, not eating that night, in each other's arms. Frank took off the next day, and they spent that day together, too.