"Is love a feeling or a choice?"

Love is not a feeling. If we clung onto that belief, then we'd never have a lasting relationship of any kind. People who are married or divorced are most likely to say that love is a choice because it is a conscious commitment. It is something you choose to make it work every day with a person who chooses the same thing as you. As many married couples said, at one point in your relationship, the "feeling of love" might vanish or fade and you're no longer happy. Feelings are always changing and you can't build something that will last on such a shaky foundation. When things are bad, people choose to open the communication, choose to identify what has been broken and how to fix it. And choose to recreate something worth falling in love with. However, the divorced ones have chose to walk away. You will always have an option to walk away from someone you love. Don't choose the person who makes your heart flutter or makes your head spin or gives you butterflies in your stomach, but choose the one who are committed to choosing you, someone who is dedicated in finding something to adore about you even on the ugliest days. Some days, you can only put in 10% and your partner has to put in the other 90%, but together, you two are always 100% of love. Choose the one you love and love the one you choose.