A Call From Russia

A/n

Sorry for the suuuuper long chapter; I just had to do this in both of their Pov's. Anywho, I found some fanart that inspired this (look in media)

(Btw, it has been about a week since he arrived.)

~Sarah's POV~

My eyes fluttered open, and I sighed.

"Screw you..." I muttered, and pulled the covers off. Of course I had to pee.

As I quietly walked out of my room, trying not to wake Viktor, I heard crying.

"What?..."

The bathroom light was on. I saw a a pair of scissors on the floor, and my eyes widened.

"Wh-" I fully opened the bathroom door, and my heart practically flew out of my chest.

Viktor.

Viktor Nikiforov was sobbing on the floor of my bathroom, in the middle of the night.
His long hair was cut, the strands scattered on the counter and around him.

"Viktor-" I didn't have the chance to continue before he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to the floor. "I'm here..." I whispered, my eyes widening. I could feel his tears seeping through my thin pj shirt. I wrapped my arms around him, embracing him. "What happened?" I whispered, running my fingers through his now short hair. He couldn't speak.

We sat there for what seemed like hours before the tears stopped.

"Viktor, please tell me what's wrong." His head was nestled in my shoulder. I pulled away just a hair, and looked at his eyes.

"I- my-" His voice was shaking. "S-she died..." My eyes widened.

"W- who? I need you to tell me what happened." He was shaking uncontrollably.

"S- sister..."

"Viktor, I- hey, you'll be okay. I need you to tell me-"

"She's dead! My sister's dead!" He shouted, tears streaming from his crystal blue eyes.

"Oh my god.. Viktor what happened?"

"She- she- oh god Sarah, she loved watching me skate... I- Y- Yakov told me she was trying to imitate one of my r- routines..." He could barely talk. "She- her head- she fell trying to do a j- jump and didn't wake back up..." Tears kept streaming down his face.

"Viktor..." I had no words. "Why- why did you cut your-"

"She had long hair. I can't have long hair like hers, I'll- I'll always be reminded of her beautiful, long blonde-" A tear fell, and I pulled him into my arms.

"Viktor, can I fix it?" He looked at me. "Your hair." He looked down, and nodded. It was a wreck; it was uneven, jagged. I picked up the scissors, and put my hand under his chin. "Hey, look at me; you're going to be okay. I'm here, I'll help you." He nodded, and I sighed. Smiling, I started to trim bits here and there. He- he really hadn't done such a bad job; I was just smoothing it out. I kept my eyes on his face the whole time, his pale skin covered in tears. His eyes didn't waver.

"Thank you..." He whispered, his voice hoarse. I looked at him; he was so vulnerable, so weak. I set the scissors on the counter, and embraced him.

"You're welcome Viktor.."

"Call me Vitya.." I barely heard him.