Theh Summer Of Our Lives (5SOS/1D Fanfiction)

5 Seconds of Summer? That boy band from Australia? And One Direction? That British boy band that won X-Factor? Yup, we've heard of them both.

We are the new British girl band called British Brats. Yes, we are brats, so you better fucking deal with it!

I'm Haley -Hales for short- Stoner, the oldest in the band -being 19 years old and also the leader of the band, and the worst out of everyone. I have a bad temper, both my arms have sleeves of tattoos, I smoke, I do all kinds of drugs, and I basically never listen to anyone. I have midnight black hair that stops around the middle of my back, sea-green eyes, and I either wear black or gray, no other color, and I'm 5'9, pretty average for my age. My parents are druggies, so I am too. My younger sister Mallory was killed in a car crash when she was six, and while I was ten, because of my fucking parents being drunk. Anyways, I'm having a good life, and I don't like to dwell on the bad things in life, because of what happened to Mallory.

Then there's Crystal -Chris for short- Hamilton, the second oldest -being 18 years old. She isn't as bad as me, but she's bad. Crystal has tattoos all over her right arm, and she does drugs, but not as bad as me. Crystal has medium-length dirty-blonde hair with deep brown eyes, is 5'7 and, has another tattoo of a dragon on her right shoulder, but it's pretty big. Chris always wears black/grey like me. She is kind of the good one in the group, keeping everyone in line from time to time. Chris' family is as bad as mine, but she is an only child.

Next, there's Selena -Sel for short- Patterson, the third oldest -being 17 years old. She is the crazy, fun one of the group, keeping everyone laughing, considering all our lives are fucked up. Sel doesn't always wear black/grey, but she likes to add some color to her wardrobe. Selena's parents died in a car crash when she was 12 years old, and she has always been a tough child with no siblings. She has beach-blonde hair, dark brown eyes, is 5'8 and has a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm. Sel also has a bad temper, but unlike me, she can handle it.

Lastly, there is Angel -A for short- Roberts, the youngest in the band -being 17 years old and only three months younger than Selena. Angel's hair falls down her back in thick chocolate curls, she has deep green eyes, and she is about 5'5 -being the shortest in the band. Angel has only one tattoo on her back that is a pair of big, black wings. She doesn't always wear all black/grey, but she likes to add some color to her wardrobe, like purple or red or pink. Angel's parents are also dead, but she lives with her older druggie, abusive brother. She is considered the rebel of the group, although she is not really that bad.

**********

So, what happens when these four girls meet Simon Cowell?

What happens when they find out about a tour? And with nine guys?

Will there be love?

Can these nine boys possibly change these four girls?

Only one will know... So, be that one and read this new 5 Seconds of Summer/One Direction fan fiction.

Thanks for reading xx