Girlfriend's First! (Max's P.O.V)

Max 's Girlfriend : FromTheCapitol   

Max's P.O.V

I was watching Netflix  with my girlfriend *Szabina* when I got a text from *Sylvia* our agent.

*Sylvia* : Hey Max! Guess what your amazingly talented agent did?!

Me : Oh hey *Sylvia*! What did you do?

*Sylvia* : I BOOKED YOU AND HARVEY A SCHEDULE FOR YOUR VERY FIRST TOUR!

I was so excited and I didn't want to distract *Szabina* so I just put my hands into fists (Does anyone else do that or is that just me X D ) and me being stupid I forgot I was holding *Szabina's* hand and I guess I squeezed her hand a bit too hard because she *yelled out in pain* and the she started to yell this at me *"Max what are you doing your crushing my hand!?*

I instantly let go of her hand when she started screaming and fell off of the bed in the process. *"That really hurt..."* she said in concern. *"Sorry just thinking about something.* I said to *Szabina* .  You *kissed Max on the cheek* then you guys  just sat there next to eachother laughing.

**  = Idea credits to Szabina!!! Thank you so much to her for helping me write this!!! Also I know it's short but I wanted them to be in different chapters!! Once again thank you so much to Szabina for helping me write this and stay tuned for Harvey's P.O.V!!!!!