Run Away (ANGST WARNING!!!)

(Someone wanted me to do a part two of my wolf Tyler and bunny Ethan au. I hope you like it!)

*Ethans pov*

Its been a year since Tyler took me in. Hes actually really nice once you look past the whole "Big Bad Wolf" act he puts on for his pack. I mean, who can blame him? They're all incompetent. Anyways, today me and Ty are going on a little stroll through the woods. Nothing special, just one of our many routines. This time though, Ty took me to a special place away from the others. We both lie down on the grass, I was obviously lying on his stomach since hes big enough for me to do so, and just sorta stare at the sky. He really likes doing that. Sometimes I wonder what hes thinking about when he stares off like that.

*Tylers pov*

I really hope they cant find us here. I cant stand the looks they give me anymore. I cant stand the way they look at Ethan like hes just another walking piece of meat. My thoughts are suddenly inturrupted by Ethans soft snoring. God I love that sound. That beautiful puppy-like sound. I gently stroke his long, blue bunny ears and slowly drift off myself.

*A few hours later*

I woke up to the sound of a twig snapping. 'Shit. They found us.' I think to myself before picking Ethan up and running as fast as I could. I can hear the endless amounts of paws pounding against the ground at an alarming rate. They chased us for hours, and i'm starting to grow tired and slow. "Tyler! Don't give up! We can make it!" Ethan was shouting encouragement in my ear as I ran. It was at this point that I knew I cant keep going. "Ethan... Be a good boy... Until I find you." I whisper in his ear before throwing him in a random direction and turning around. "RUN! I'LL HANDLE THE RUNTS!" Ethan looks at me with teary eyes before turning around and running as fast as he could. Te poundings getting louder. They're almost here. I can hear Marks disgusting laugh from a mile away, and its even more annoying now that hes right in front of me. "C'mon, Ty. Are we really doing this right now? The entire pack is against you. Its one against four, and you don't even have your precious little bunny to protect you. Now hand him over. You've let us starve for long enough." I growl at the black wolf. "Quit talking like Ethans the only rabbit in this damned forest! I give you fresh food every day and this is how you pay me?!" Suddenly, Mark attacks me.

*Ethans pov*

I've been running for a while now. I think I lost them. The moment I find out the coast is clear, I start crying. I cant believe I just left him like that. I should've stayed and fought by his side. But I didn't. And now hes probably dead because of me! I've been crying for what felt like hours, until I heard the familiar sound of paws hitting the grass. I instantly stopped crying, thinking it was Tyler. But it turned out to be one of the wolves from the pack. He was pretty fit for someone who was practically starving and his hair was a really black black. The only thing that's different is his bottom half, which is stained crimson red. "Hello, bunny." He says menacingly. I keep staring at his bottom half. "Aww does the baby bunny want his daddy? Well guess what, your precious master is dead." My heart starts beating so fast from fear. I... I could've saved him... I... No! No hes NOT dead! I kick the black wolf to the ground and start running to where I left Ty. I found him on the ground, breathing but wounded. I quickly went over to try and help him, but he pushed me away. "Please... Don't waste your love... On a worthless mutt like me... Run. Run away... and forget I ever existed."

(OOPSIES CLIFFHANGER! Im so sorry this ones short and a bit angsty. Anyways, i'm gonna be working a lot to make up for all the days of writing I missed due to writers block, so im gonna put up two oneshots a day until I get caught up starting tomorrow. One more thing... Im working on a part three for this au, so everyone who wants to kill Tyler comment "Yey" and everyone who wants Tyler alive comment "NO YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!". Okie bye-bye!)