Subaru courtship with Yume

The Admirer

Yume's POV
After I saw Neko-chan and Miko-chan friends again. I felt so happy. Also Miko apologized to us for the commotion that happen. So we forgived her.
At the cafeteria..
"Gosh! That event totally gave a crash down." Laura exaggerated. "Nyah! I feel like I don't have any body." Ako added. "Hmm... After we have 3 performances or 2 I guess, at the same time, it is had been work through Valentine's." Mahiru said as she nods. I placed my head on the table. And lift my head up. "Haven't talked to Subaru-kun in days." I said to myself out loud, that my friends heard it. "Ooh! Misses her Prince charming." Laura teased. "Are guys in a relationship already?" Mahiru asked me. "No! We just became more friends I guess." I said as I look down. In the middle of our conversation, Ako's Aikatsu Mobile rang. "Oh! I got to take this." Ako said as she pulls out her phone and points to t and leave. Me, Laura and Mahiru followed Ako,but not letting us noticed. Outside, we saw her busy in the phone. "You are totally serious with that?" Ako said as she talks someone to her phone. "Okay! Wait let me video call you." Ako added. Ako hanged up, and video called the one who called her. We saw it was actually Kanata-kun that Ako is talking to. "Eh? Is she with Kanata?" Laura whispered. "So why meet in the phone instead in person?" Ako said to Kanata. "Baka Neko (Idiot cat)! Of course I got many works as a top idol." Kanata replied in a cold voice. "Don't ever call me BAKA NEKO! That is not true. Plus, I know you have many works, but can't you atleast make time?" Ako said. "I will meet you tomorrow, bye!" Kanata replied and hung up. I wondered why she need to talk privately?
The next day....
Sunday
It was morning, I saw Subaru outside wearing her usual clothes, while I wear my usual. "Yume." he said."Hehe, hi!" I said nervously. "C'mon, let us go, I can't wait to meet your parents." he added. We were about to left when we saw Kanata and Ako outside. They might be going somewhere else. "Looks like those two are already dating." Subaru teased. I giggled. After that, we go to my house.
At my house....
"It was really great for Yume to be friends with you." my mom said. "Subaru, if you are going to be in a relationship with our daughter, do please be gentle and honest to her." my father said in a doubtful tone. "Papa!" I cried. Subaru just giggled. After that, we left and go to the park and have a picnic. Subaru maybe annoying, but he has great tricks in his sleeves. He showed me a few magic tricks. I taught him how to design a cake since we brought some frostings, and a baked cake. We had so much fun. After that we go back to the academy.
At Four Star Academy....
"Say, Tomato, has anyone been courting you?" Subaru asked me. "Nah! No one has been courting since ever then." I replied. Me and Subaru passed by a rose bush. When I saw the Rose bush, I saw the roses(the flowers that Yume used on Eoisode 36) that I use for my concert. I picked one up and took a sniff, and it smells like a perfume. While I was looking at the flower, Subaru picked a brownish red orange Rose that matches my eye color and gave it to me, I was surprised. "Wh-what is that for?" I asked. He get the flower I picked, the Rose that matches my hair. One at a time, Subaru places the two roses placed it on my as he removed my ribbon clip. "My clip." I said. "Let those two flowers matched your eyes and hair, and also a reminder from me." he said with a smirk and winked. I smiled, he gave me my clip but I pushed it away. "I want you to keep the clip." I said. He held my hands, and I know that he is been courting since Valentine's day.
(Flash back)
Every time I woke up, a student from Song class come to my room and give me a bouquet of roses. "Who is it from?" I asked. "It is from a cute boy." she answered and left. I saw a card on he bouquet. I opened it and read what is inside.

Good morning Tomato, oh I mean Yume!
I hope you liked the flowers. Have a great day,
PRINCESS.
-Subaru

I was surprised from what I read. It is from him.
At the afternoon, another student came by, this time, she is from beauty class. "A handsome boy came by and asked me to give these chocolates to you." she explained. I know she is talking about Subaru. I received the chocolates and saw another card. "Who is it from Yume-chan?" Mahiru asked. I read the card.

Hello there!
I know you like sweets, so here some sweet
Chocolates to a sweet girl like you.
-S. Y.

It is from Subaru. "Subaru Yūki." I replied. "Ooh! Looks like Subaru is courting you Yume." Ako teased. "And you are not mad." Laura asked. "Nope! I moved on." Ako explained. Everyday I received gifts from Subaru, but why would he asked someone to deliver it to me? He can just give it to me.
(End of Flash back)

Subaru pushes his head closer to my ear. "Yume, will you be my girlfriend?" he whispered. I started to blush, "I-I don't know what to say. I am thinking to say, YES!" I said as I smiled. Subaru is about to whooped for joy. He lift me up and turned me and put me down. We both giggled. "I got to go! Your guy needs to take a rest so I could see you on my dream." Subaru said with smirk. I chuckled, "Okay, just make sure you get enough rest so I could get mine." I said as winked. After that we both go to our dorms. I was about to open the door when I saw Ako blushing. "Ako-chan?" I called out. "Eh! Yume?!" she said surprisingly. "You seem kinda blushing?" I wondered. "Whatever! Something just happened, like accidentally good." she said like she is sounding in love. After that she go to sleep. I hipped my shoulders and entered my room and go to my room.

Okay guys! Wait for the final chapter. It might get you guys freak out, or surprised. But next chapter won't be the finale. Okie bye!