Confusion....

Ugh......where am I?
Wilson was on the ground, trying to get over a headache. "Say pal, you don't look so well." Immediately Wilson sat up and looked around. He saw the tall man looking down at him smiling evilly as he continued. "What is it Wilson? Don't you remember me?" Wilson was confused. Who was this evil looking man? Then it hit him.... "You're the voice from the radio! Where have you brought me?!?" The man smiled again. "Where have I brought you? I seem to recall you were the one who made the portal. By the way, call me Maxwell....you're going to get to know me very well. By the way, if I were you I'd find a way to light up the night or else Charlie will get you. And that would not be very fun for you." With that, the man...Maxwell, disappeared into a shadow from a tree. Wilson stared at the spot he had disappeared from.

Wilson stood up and glanced around his environment. Seems normal. Wait......does that rabbit have antennae? And is that....pig, walking around? Maybe things weren't normal here.... he took a few steps forward and tripped over something. "Gah! Where did this backpack come from?" He opened it up and looked at the contents. Inside was a survival knife, flint and steel, and a strange stick with an eye. "Wonderful." Wilson put on the backpack ad put the knife on his belt for easy access. What do I need first? He walked around and picked up a few sticks and some grass. Never know when you need these. Dang it. I forgot food. He looked around, eyeing the rabbit. Before he could try to think of a plan a creature barrelled into him knocking him over. "This is the second time now!" He muttered angrily. He looked down to see what had knocked him over. "What the heck is this thing?" It looked like some sort of animal. Except for the fact that it had no eyes. Strangely, it resembled a chest. "Whatever it is I'm not interested." Wilson turned and walked away. The creature happily bounded after him.

After a few hours it was getting close to night time. "What do you want?!?" He said, looking at the chest creature. "Do you want to play or something? You want the stick? Go get the stick!" With that he chucked a stick as far as he could.... then watched as the creature picked it up and ate it. "So the chest creature eats sticks?" When the creature made it back to him it opened up like a chest, revealing the stick along with other items. "Whoa. I think I'm gonna keep you... what shall I call you? Hmmmm how about Chet? Or maybe Jerry. No, I got it! Chester! You're new name is Chester." So he and Chester walked along gathering stuff. "Not very talkative are you?"