meet the new girl of naruto

MY NAME IS: ELENA

AGE :13

Favorite food:Ramon

favorite weapon: sword

friends:naruto,shikamaru,saskue,Lee,neji,hinata,kiba,and sakura

Elena POV

Today was no school and I had to watch my little brother because my mom and dad was at work."Elena"my brother called."what I said."come on let's watch naruto."no I am not in to that stuff ,that's is go geeks.I said walking back upstairs until he said "man you wouldn't even last a day in the naruto world""what did you say I can make freinds vary easy"."Whatever" he said.I sighed and said"looks I am going to sleep if anyone knocks on the door do not answer it."OK".I packed up then I went to sleep yes in my next day clothes.I wake up and I see some thing orange and blue oh my god it was that guy naruto."ho your awake what is your name naruto said. "my name is Elena"."where am I".I said."you are in my house" naruto reasoned."well thank you for taking care if me but I got to go".I said as I walked out of the door.Wait Elena you forgot you ninja gear".naruto said.what I am a ninja here cool this is just like the show.I watch some episodes of this but I did not let me brother know about it.ha my brother is so wrong I just got here and I am already friends with naruto."ho and me and iurka sensei enrolled you in the ninja academy when your knocked out."Thanks when do I start"."you start tomorrow at the same time as me we can go together and you get your headband too."cool naruto"."I am hungry do you have some thing to eat here."yea I got food but let's go get some Ramon at the Ramon place".Ok naruto"I said as me and him walked out the door.me and him went to the Ramon place to got some Ramon it was like a date.I like it because naruto is cute but in the show hinata likes naruto so I can't show it much.we ate then naruto payed for me and him.then we walked back to his home then I said "that was a fun day naruto.....can I live here with you".naruto blushed and said yes."oh thank you naruto" I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back."So naruto where can I sleep".he ponited in a empty room and said "here".thank you so much naruto I said as I kissed him.oh man I was not supposed to do that now naruto will think I like him.any way I went to sleep.