my first day

Elena POV

me and naruto woke up then walked to the academy but naruto had to leave me to go do some thing.so I was lost.then I seen a guy in blue with white shorts.I ran up and said "do you know were the ninja academy is"I said.this guy just looked at me and said nothing then he turned and said "follow me"."umm so you know where the academy is then"."yea I am going there you are a ninja too then".yea today is my first day thanks for showing me the way"I said happily.

Saskue POV

man this girl dose not look like a ninja.me and her sat down in the class room as we waited for everyone else to come. this girl is going to be like the rest.she is just going to fall in love with me.why do girls do that to me can't they see I am not interested in love right now."what is your name"I said.mmmm she didn't blush like all of the other girls do when I talk to them.she is different the the others I like her but not like that."my name is Elena yours" she asked.I said my name is saskue.nice to meet you saskue.

Elena POV

saskue and me was setting by each other than all of the girls walked in and got mad at me off the spot."hey why are you setting next to saskue" a girl said then naruto walked in and sat by me.naruto whispered to me and said "hey do you like saskue too"."I laughed and "no naruto"."oh OK then"naruto said shocked.why does everyone love saskue so much.then a girl with long pink pretty hair and a girl with super long blonde hair walked well raced  though the door to set next to saskue I guess then I seen naruto blush at the girl with pink hair and said "hey sakura waits up"but sakura pushed him out of the way to talk to me."hi you are pretty girl"she said she also said "my name is sakrua"oh hi sakura". "my name is Elena do you want to set by saskue"."yes yes thank you Elena you are my new friend Elena."what how come you let big forehead girl set next to him" the girl with super long hair."back off you into pig" sakura said."umm so your name is ino.she said nothing to me and she went up a set above saskue.she sat by a cuter boy with a pnytail.then the teacher walked un .naruto said "IRUKA sensei we got a new student"."come down naruto I know now Elena come and get your head band.I got my head band and sat down.now everyone will be in groups of 3 and one group of 4.OK team 7 Elena,Naruto,sakura and saskue.next team 10 shikanaru,Ino and choji.I giggled and I can tell that I Ino was not happy about here team mates.next team 12(sorry I do not remember to team names)Kiba and akamaru,hinata and shino.now class dismissed come back in one hour to meet your jonin teacher.I walked out and I see a guy with a dog and a pretty girl with short hair and a guy with a lab coat on.I walked up to them and said "hi my name is Elena may I pet you dog"."sure and my name is Kiba and my dogs name is akamaru."oh he is so cute".I said.the guy with the lab coat was looking at me so I said hi you are shino right."yea".then a bug came up to me.

Shino POV

hmm she didn't kill my bug I like her already but I am not going to say that out loud.

Elena POV

I knew If I kill his bug he will not like me.then I looked at the girl with the short hair. "hi hinata right come with me real quick sorry boys but we need some girl time I make sure she will be back in time ok.kiba and shino walked away.and my and hinata got some Ramon together "hay I know you like naruto"."w-what no I don't she said as she blushed. yes you do I can help you I will make you and naruto talk to each other.and you will say something about it OK we will be friends for now on OK we got to go .see you later OK.yes bye Elena thanks you she said as walked.man hinata has the sweetest voice ever.I walked in the room and I see just saskue oops I guess me and hinata ended early I sat by him and his said "hay we are going to be friends for now on ko elena"." but do not let sakrua and natuto know OK"."umm OK saskue you are sweet after all".he said "whatever".hm I am confused does he what to be friends or not.huh it doesn't matter that's is just how boy are.then naruto and sakura walked in we waited for a long time.then naruto got tired of waiting."naruto set down" sakura said as naruto was looking both way of the hall out of the door."I don't what to,all of the other people meet their new teacher or something and we are still here" natuto said loudly.sakrua sighed lightly and closed her eys and said "we know OK".then sakura,saskue and me looked over as natuto was setting a trap."hay naruto what are you doing you know you shouldn't do that" sakura said."well thats what he gets for being late,surprise"naruto said as he jumped of the stool."hm out teacher is a jonin a elite ninja you that he will fall for something like that.then a hand came to the door.then the eraser dropped on his grey hair.then he said mmmm...my first impression on this group.....your a bunch of idiots. we all sweet drop and then we all went up one the roof.ok let get to know each other.say your likes you dislikes your hobbies and your dream for the future."umm how about you do it so we can see how is will work before we talk tell us about you."me he said as he pointed at him self."well I am kakashi,my like and my dislikes....I don't feel like telling you that....as my hobbies... I got lots of hobbies...... and my future....I never really thought about it."well that was lame all he really told is was his name"sakura said when naruto agreed.

kakashi POV

"OK time to start you on the right start" I said."my name is naruto believe it,and I love Ramon and I really love  the Ramon that iruka sensei got me at the noodle shop.and my hobbies are eating Ramon and comparing them.and my future dream is to be the greatest hogke ever so everyone will have to stop disrespecting and they will look up to me".huh he is growing up in a very interesting way.OK now you on the left my name is sakura and I like.....I mean the person..I like.......and my dream for the future.. EEEEEE "and what do you hate I "said "NARUTO". hu and she is talking about me just saying my name.girl her age care more about boys than ninja trianingOK now you the new girl "my name is Elena and I like working hard and pushing me self to the limited.what I dislike unfriendly people and dream is to have peace at the end.him she is different than the other girl but she will fit in fine.next I pointed at saskue."my name is.saskue I dislike a lot of things and I don't really like anything my dream is not a dream because I will make it a reality and I will destroy a Cretan someone".him he is....

Elena POV

saskue is evil

Naruto POV

ho man I hope he doesn't mean me

Sakura POV

saskue is so hot

Saskue POV

kakashi said that we will have a mission tomorrow and if we don't pass we will be seat back to the academy. oh and if we eat breakfast we'll puke.I am not so sure of that but I won't eat it.the new girl Elena is so different. why is she so different from the other girls.I-I-I think I lov-."hey saskue".I sighed it was all of those fan girls.so I had no choice to run.then when I got home I changed then went to sleep for the next day.