Sam and Sammy

Sams pov

I loved Sammy she was perfect she was "the one" if I was old enough i would marry her but im not so i cant. Sammy lives next door to me we've been friends since we were little but now more than friends. *smiles* i cant help but smile when i think of Sammy shes my soul sister.

Sammy's pov

"I'm in love Tina" "well of course you are Sammy, Sams your soulmate i mean we all have one don't we" Tina said that as she cuddled with her boy friend Tim. "He says he loves me but every  time i look at him hes in a different world" i said while looking up at Sam who was playing Basket ball with his friends. "That's cause he's thinking about you Sammy" "Are you sure he's not cheating" as soon as i said that Tim piped up "listen Sammy Sam loves you I mean he would never cheat on you do you see the way he looks at you." I got up and ran over to Sam and gave him a peck on the cheek "I've gotta go home now, I love you" i whispered in his ear then i felt him slightly shudder "okay then see ya later babe, love you too" 

A/N 

this is like a fan fiction about Jacksepticeye and Markiplier but instead of them in it its there umm i don't know what there called, i came up with Sammy as Sam's love interest tiny box Tina is obviously tiny box Tim's love interest, Hope you like. 

                                                                                love bensonterry