Home

Sammy's Pov

as soon as i got home i ran to my room. My mom thought that sam broke up with me so she came running after me and asked if i was ok "yeah im fine mom why do you ask?" "well i thought that sam broke up with you" "No, mom he didn't i just wanted to lay down and play guitar" "oh okay ill leave you alone then" "okay." 

My mom was single, my dad left us a long time ago, sams lucky he still has his dad, his dad was Jacksepticeye, but jack never got married or he just basically made sam out of love for septiceye's and sam. My mom happens to have and eye for Jack but she knows that if she marries him then me and sam would be dating each other as brother and sister, and that's just weird. 

Sam's Pov 

"hey dad im home" "saaaammmm your back YAY" "wooohh dad are you okay" "your just in time to help me take a video" "oh okay awesome" "3 2 1 TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE...." "hm uh dad go a little to the left" i mainly just managed the cam so not that much fun but i loved watching my dad work cause he looks so happy and so different than his normal self he looks relaxed. 

~time skip to the end of video~ 

"THANK YOU GUYS IF YOU LIKED THE VIDEO PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS, AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND *WAKOOSH WAKOOSH* THANK YOU GUYS AND ILL SEE YOU DUDE IN, THE NEXT VIDEO!!!!!" "and cut, nice job dad" "thank you son but why do talk to me as if i was in a movie" "well technically you were in one" "oh ha okay want some pizza" "sure" 

~eating pizza/ well more like shoving pizza down there throughts~

"hey dad" i said with my mouth full "yesh" "what do i do when i love sam but i also like some other girl" "well whos the girl" "tina"