Its Always 3

• Dedicated to msfts and dreamers

I must admit I've spent the first half of my life auditioning for mediocre roles in TV commercials and the other half fighting my parents about what I really wanted in life. In fewer words I can describe myself as a struggling artist or even better to say I've been stuck in the middle of being everything and being nothing. I have been waiting years, literal years for this day to come, it is finally my 21st birthday and I  am now a legal citizen all around the world and for once in my entire life it is I who will make my life decisions. 

I spent seven months to be precise traveling all over the country trying to find someplace to settle and here I was having some drinks at a bar someplace in California, I can't remember where exactly was I at the time since my first few months living alone are kind of a blur  to me if I'm honest. . The small bar  was fully packed with tattooed men drinking lots of beer, laughing about jokes I am sure they didn't understood and it all made me feel like in a Lana del Rey music video, the scene was completely depressing, but there was some warmth in it. I was already in my third round of vodka when this guy approached me and offered me a cigarette, instantaneously I nodded he came closer to me and took a sit on my left side and we started talking. For hours he talked about his work, about how stressful is has been the last few years since his boss sends him all over the country to find some nice places and some nice people, and how angry his boss gets when he does not find those results pleasing, that's all he ever said over and over. On the contrary I never mentioned my profession nor my aspirations for my future, I just told him that I had been facing some bad moments in my previous years and now I am ready to move forward to continue with my life. He gave me his number, asked me to call him later and he left. I was already in my seventh round of vodka. I am not sure how I got to my friends apartment that night. 

The next morning with an horrendous hangover and a bit confused I called the number in my phone which was saved as "Augustus Call Me", he answered and I instantly remembered everything from the past night, or at least I thought, he very rushed told me that he has been looking for me all over and told me to hurry to the airport since I was already twenty minutes late, now very confused I asked him what was it all about and he then reminded me that I promised him that I would be heading to New York with him to meet his boss, that I had been one of the chosen people he had met with a "pretty face in a pretty place", and since I had not decided yet if California was right for me, I took my chances, packed my bag, left a note in the fridge for my friend thanking her for the lodging and left.

The next 24 hours are probably the highlight of my whole career, Augustus wasn't just searching for people all around the United Sated for fun and his boss wasn't just bossy and angered all the time because he was an asshole, they were actually a professional team that recollected places and people for something bigger than what I thought, they both worked for the biggest movie producing company, of the world, I repeat The World.  Augustus then admitted to me that he had met me in several occasions  back in California, he told he that we had already talked about what I wanted and everything that will lead me to that, he said that I even showed him videos of my younger self in those goofy commertials I was always just way too drunk or high to even remember. 

He planned an audition for me, the audition was for this movie that will supposedly revolutionize Hollywood's industry and I was portraying a blind Russian girl that lived in an orphanage and was later adopted by the Mafia and taught her how to be a spy. They called me two weeks later, I got the leading role. 

So that was it, this is how it all started. This is where I am about to encounter the best and most heart-fulling,  and heartbreaking years of my entire life. 

---

It was my first day on set and I was extremely nervous, so nervous that I had been nauseous the whole morning  

When I arrived to Los Angles and got out of my plane, well you'll guess what happened they've lost my baggage, gosh thats why I hate airplanes, while I waited I went for a coffee and started to talk with this girl behind me she was wearing sun glasses and a hoodie which I found weird even though we started talking about how much we hated airlines but we can't do anything about it becuase our passion is to travel, oh keep in mind that her baggage was lost too, we continued talking for about two hours until both our baggage finally arrived, when I was about to leave she gave me her number and said she'll call soon, well that girl turned out to be Willow Smith.

When I got to my hotel room and started to unpack I heard the phone ring and I knew for sure it was Willow, she called because she wanted to know if I had plans tonight since I had nothing to do I agreed and went directly to her house. When I arrived at her house I knocked the door and Jaden opened, with a face of unrecognition he greeted me and so did I. I asked him for Willos and he said she will be waiting for me at the living room as I went to the living room he accompany me. We waited in the living room for about half an hour and literally neither of us talked except that he asked my name.