Chapter 4- Oh Grandma, you silly

Justin went home. His home was called the treemansion because it's a mansion that's surrounded by trees.

  His bowels were vibrating with happiness so he skipped up to his room and wasn't shocked to see a shirtless redneckish looking Earl Em Feet sprawled across on his bed watching feet kissing videos on Justin's television.

"Why are you so happy? I haven't even so much as touched your feet yet." Earl smirked. Justin rolled his eyes at Earl because Earl always wants a piece of Justin's feet.

  "No Earl. You're not sucking on my feet." Justin said that for the 666th time.

"But I-i-i thought you were a flaming homosexual?" Earl cried, throwing a tantra tantrum.

  "Yes I am but that doesn't mean I'll let any guy suck on my feet. And you know I have a thing for corpses."

Earl nodded, remembering Justin's love for the dead. Earl shrugged his shoulders because he can suck on Pablos feet later because he ain't gonna say no to something so sensational.

  Justin sighed, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

"Report."

  "Well Shankwa and Ma Lester have been getting quite intimate. Malsona flooded the bathroom seven times. Pablo drank some squirrel piss. I have been daydreaming about feet. Silver James Bond cleaned his rubber. Grandma did some weird yoga and shit. That's pretty much it. A normal day, I guess. Where is Joy?"

  "At her friends home." Justin didn't trust his sisters friend. He gave Justin the creep vibe.

"Imma go down to the basement bathroom and rub the shit off my feet alone, bye." Earl ran shirtless out of Justin's room so fast.

"GOTTA GO FAST!!!!" Earl yelled at the top of his lungs.

  "Oh for fucks sakes Earl, you scared the literal shit right out of me!" Malsona yelled back. Justin could smell the shit particles from his room.

"Oops!"

  "PABLO SON, GET YOUR RUBBER OFF MY ASS!!! IT IS INAPPROPRIATE TO PLUNGE YOUR MOM'S ASS!!!"

"SHUT THE FRICK UP! I'M TRYING TO MAKE HOT PASSIONATE LOVE TO MA LESTER!" Shankwa yelled angrily.

  Justin turned up his dumpstep Loire music which was basically industrial dubstep. 'Hammers, oooooo so sexy' turned on which was Justins jam so he rocked his hips to the dumpstep beat hearing his family bicker at each other. Oooohhhhhhhhhh his family may be insane but so is he and he loves his family.

Justin noticed something out of the corner of his eye that made him panic. Grandma was on the roof again. Justin opened the window.

  "Come here turkey, let mah eat ya." Grandma Cacklebreath said in a rusty cowboy accent. Justin facepalmed.

"Oh Grandma, that is a crow!" Justin called out to her.

  "No it's a dog!" Grandma hissed.

"It's a crow."

  "No it's one of those Halloween cats! Ofcourse it's a fucking crow!" Grandma stuck up the middle finger at Justin.

"Turkeys are wimps and this fricking crow is a wimp."

  Justin cackled. He always cackles when he's around his witch grandma. She must need the crow for a potion she's making. Lol.

"Fuck your weird laugh scared the deadly bird away!" Grandma whined. "Go away so I can cry to myself."

  Justin knew she meant that so he listened. After that, he went into the backyard to water their scarily large garden that was filled with dead plants. Justin calls his garden the "Ceme-garden." The dead oxygen fumes emitting from the plants burned Justins beautiful nose so he knew he had to be quick before he passed out from rotting oxygen. He wouldn't want that happening again. Wasn't fun the other times.