VI

I told Taehyung that I wanted to use the washroom before I met his parents so I went. When I went to the washroom I saw someone I never wanted to see again.

Min Yoongi.

I felt the pain all over again the second our eyes met. We stood there for a while without saying a word. I turned around, ready to walk out but he called my name.

I'm really sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. Each step he took towards me, I took one back.

I loved you and I didn't know how to deal with something I've never felt before. I still love you, Jimin. I can't stop thinking about you. Please forgive me. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to close my eyes and wake up from this nightmare. I opened my mouth to say something but the door behind me had opened. I turned around and it was Taehyung.

Baby, what's taking so long? Are you okay? Taehyung's voice made me melt. He was so caring and I loved it. I loved him. I ignored Yoongi and apologized to Taehyung while walking out with him.

Taehyung and I went back to our table. I felt the need to tell Taehyung about Yoongi as soon as possible.

Taehyung...

My parents are coming. He said with the biggest smile on his face. I needed to be perfect for his parents so I forgot about Yoongi.

The rest of the night went great. I didn't see Yoongi at all and I believed I left a good impression and Taehyung's parents. At least he told me his parents loved me. We were both really happy and he asked if I wanted to stay at his place but I needed time to myself after seeing Yoongi. I kissed him goodbye and got off the car.

As I was walking on the floor of my apartment, I saw a body sitting by my door. I already knew who it was.