Teacher/Student (GirlxBoy)

I walked into my 6th period class, P.E. I walked to my locker and changed into my gym clothes. I followed all the other girls out on to the track.

   "Alright ladies. You all are running laps today. Exept you, Ms. Johnson. You are coming with me," our gym teacher, Mr. Smith, said. I always had a little crush on him and I knew he liked me. I hoped today was the day that we would finaly fuck.I followed him into the gym office and said "Why am I here?"

   "Because I know you want me and I want you too," he said turning around. I walked up to him and met his lips with mine. He backed up until he fell into his chair. I climbed into his lap, straddling him. He licked my bottom lip and I granted entrance. I broke the kiss only for a few seconds to take off my shirt revealing my bare breasts.

   "Did you not wear a bra for me?" he asked. I smirked in reply.

    "I'm not wearing panties either," I said. He held my breasts in his hands and put my mounds in his mouth, sucking on them. I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. He started kissing down my stomach until he reached the hem of my shorts. Then he took his shirt off and I helped him pull off his pants and boxers. His huge dick popped out off his pants. I couldn't wait until it was inside of me. I took him in my mouth and licked the precum off of the tip of his shaft. I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth until I started gagging. He slid my shorts off and threw them on his desk. I slid his cock into my hot, throbbing cunt. I moaned as I slid up and down on his cock. I moaned at the feel of him inside of him. I started riding him faster and harder as I came on his cock. His dick twitched and came inside of me. Our juices mixed together inside of my cunt. The bell rang and I got dressed and left school.