Rude.

Jessie's P.O.V.

I am sitting in my fourth hour class listening to Mr. Cox go on about chemicals. I know he hates me; I don't listen in the class and I most certainly don't do the homework. "Put your books on the ground class. We are taking a quiz." "UGH!" I groan. "Miss Rusk, if you have a problem with participating then this is not the place for you a-" I cut him off, "And I should just go to the office, because it is where I belong. I will have to take the quiz in there whether I like it or not. Nothing new Mr. Cox." I have heard this lecture countless times. I gather my belongings and walk past Mr. Cox. I wait at his desk for him to come over and give me my paper. I quickly grow impatient, so I start to pop my gum. He shoots me a glare. "Mr. Cox, I don't give a fu-" I stop myself before I can finish. I never cuss, ever. It is just one of those rules I made for myself. Mr. Knowitall Cox comes over to his desk. I hold out my hand waiting for my quiz. "Jessie, don't pop your gum again in my class. It is a disruption and it will not be tolerated." He says. "I'm so sorry Mr. Cox, it won't happen again! I swear!" I say dramatically. He rolls his eyes at me and hands me my paper. "Class is over at 10:48." He says. "Yeah, I know.." I mumble. Mr. Cox takes me to the door. I take a few steps out the door then turn around to face Mr. Cox. "I almost forgot.. Wilbur-" I stop to pop my gum right in his pinched face, "Have a nice day." I turn around and skip down the long hall and jump down the steps. "Hey Mrs. Finnigan." I say quietly as I enter the office. "Jessie! You are in here again? This is the second time today! What did you do this time?" She asks. I frown then say, "Mr. Cox doesn't like me! I was just innocently chewing my gum, thinking about how amazing chemicals are, when he rudely told me to leave his room!" Mrs. Finnigan sighs, "I'm sure that's how it all went down. Should I call him for proof?" "Proof isn't necessary." I state as I sit down at the tiny desk in there. I look at the questions on the test. "I know the answer to this one!" I cheer. Mrs. Finnigan smiles, "That's great dear." Mrs. Finnigan and I have a special bond. I personally think that it's because I am actually a nice person to people that respect me. Although, there is a chance that her and I only have that special bond because I am in here at least once a day, but we will just go with the first one. I finish my quiz with confidence. I gather my books into a neat pile on the desk. "I will be back I am going to run this to Mr. Cox." I say. I walk out the door, up the steps, and down the lengthy hallway. I reach the chemistry room and knock on the door. A few seconds go by and no one has answered the door. I sigh as I bang my fist against the door repeatedly. The door swings open to reveal Mr. Cox. "Oh it's you.." I say in a disgusted tone. "Take my quiz." Mr. Cox snatches the quiz from my grasp. "Could you grade it now? I am anxious to see what I got." I say as I move closer to his desk. He sighs, "I guess." I watch as he grades my quiz. I haven't got one wrong answer yet; this is something to celebrate! Mr. Cox hands me my paper with an astonished look on his face. "You got them all right..." he says, "Did you cheat?" "Well that was rather rude, but no I didn't. Call the office if you don't believe me!" I say triumphantly. He grabs the phone and connects to the office. "Did you watch Jessie take her test? Did she cheat?" Mr. Cox asks. I can only hear what he is saying, so it's kind of useless to listen to the conversation. Mr. Cox glances at me and mumbles, "Mhm.. I will send her down." He hangs up the phone then turns to me, "Jessie, the office needs you." I nod and go back to the office. "Yes?" I ask happily. "Phone." Mrs. Finnagin points to the phone. I give her a confused look, but grab the phone quickly. I recognize the voice right away; it's the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so there was the first chapter! I didn't have time to edit it, but I will come back and edit it. Anyways! Did you like it? Yes? No? Please vote and comment! I need inspiration. ^_^ Next update comes at 25 reads, 3 votes, and maybe 5 comments? Yeah? I know the goals are small, but they will go up! Love you guys! -Kourtney xx