Dying from a bus

Alex pov.
I look out the class room window as the teacher talks about math which was my least favorite class even if I was great at it. There was nothing outside today really but I didn't mind I found it peaceful but soon I snap out of my daze as someone tapped on my shoulder spinning around i see Sarah. Your probably wondering who is this Sarah, well Sarah is my friend she has blond hair and green eye but dresses in black and red every day trust me she will only where those colors "hey Baka get up it time to leave !" " yeah, yeah Sarah " oh and she's and anime freak I quickly get up and walk with her as we get our stuff she talks about anime trying to convince me to watch some " come on just watch D. Grey man !" I shake my head " I might be in love with one of the characters but I'm not going to watch it" this makes her playfully glare as me was we walk through the road to get to the other side till Push her out of the way before I get it by it let me tell what it is a BUS. I lay there's trying to breathe "ALEX!" She hold me close crying and I know I'm about to die so I smile at her managing to say something " Baka don't cry just smile " as I choke on blood closing my eyes as she scram for me to keep them open and then there was nothing as if I was in darkness but then I opened my eyes looking around.