Chapter 4

*Roy's P.O.V*

I felt so bad for her. I couldn't dare to imagine how the pain of loosing your family feels like.

But all I could do is hug her and make her feel some what better.

*knock, knock*
"Come in"
Its was my dad and he had roses in his hand, which I'm guessing they are for Natalia.

"Hi Natalia " He says as he's giving her a hug.
Then he turns to me "Hey Roy I need to talk to you outside"
I nod and head out of the room with him.

"What the hell happened?" he asks.
"Well these men were at her house and killed her family and they also tried to kill her but they didn't get to" I say

He looks shocked at what I said.
"Well does she have other family she go and live with?"
"No all she had was them"

He then starts to think for a couple of seconds.
"Well she can live with us" He finally says.
"Wait really?!" I ask in shock.
"Yes, she can stay until she graduates"
"This is great let me go tell her" I say.

And with that I go back into the room and I find Natalia standing right next to the window.
"Natalia! Your suppose to be in bed" I tell her.
"I'm fine" she replies in a raspy voice.
"You need to let your body heal please get back in bed" I say to her and as I go over to hold her hand she rips the I.V out of arm and turns around to leave.
"Natalia you can't leave, you still need to heal!" I yell at her.
"I don't want to be here Roy!" She yells at me.
"Why what's the matter?" I ask.
"I want to die and be with my family, why did I have to live, this is just going to keep causing me pain" she says as tears roll down her checks.

I'm shocked at what she said. She wants to die and I'm here happy that she's going to live with me.

"Natalia don't say that, I know you want to be with your family but you lived for a reason and you won't have to be alone my dad said you can come live with us"
"What....."
"Yeah you can come live with us until you graduate"

She stands there looking at me shocked.
"I guess I'll give you time to think" I say as I turn to leave but feel arms go around me.
"Thank you Roy" she whispers.
I turn around to hug her back. And the next few hours we spent talking to one another.