A once happy family.

Btw the artist for this book and all of it's chapters is a girl named Abigail, so yeah Lol.

There was a happy family. There was a sister gurl, a father man, and a mahm who was pregit with anoter baby. De sister twas very smart and supes girly. Da fater was very stoopid and had buckteeth. Te mahm was...whale you'll C. All I'll say is dat she ain't the brightest. The family was a happy family and it was happy family which was happy and that was very happy. The sissy was 3 yrs old when everything started. 1 dae, the mahm was very drunk, because she was breathing in the air, and she saw a beautiful white kitty walking by. The daddy and sissy were at home and mommy was going for a walk. She picked up the white kitten and carried it all the way back home. The cat clawed and scratched, but it was too late. The moter was obsessed. She pet and cooed the kitty, and neighbors watched her as she dizzily walked down the street, holding the white ball of fluff. It wasn't a young cat either. THe kiTty had to be at least 10 yrs old, but that didn't stop the love. She took the cat home, and when she walked through the front door, the father came running.

"Aww You weNt out To gEt a KiTTy!" he exclaimed.

The mother didn't respsond, for she was still drunk on oxygen. The father however, just smiled his bucktooooothed smile, and hugged his wifey.

"MEOW!" said the cat, as the man moved in for the hug.

The cat jumped out of the woman's hands, and zoomed around the house.

"I'm frEe!" thought the cat. "All I nEed to dO is geT back to mY owNErs!"

The cat ran and ran and ran and ran around the house in circles and cirlces and circles, even though the cat didn't know that it was going in circles. The old cat suddenly ran by the sister, and jumped into her lap.

"AHHHHHHHH ITS A MONSTER MOMMY HELP." screamed the sister.

The father came hurrying in, while the mom drunkily followed. The father had a cat phobia, so he didn't want to go anywhere near his daughter. However, the mother had a different opinion. The swooped up the cat in her arms, and did the craziest ting. She ate it in one huge jinormes bite.

"I saved you hOneY." she mumbled while eating.

The sister screamed again." AHHHHH MOM WHATRE YOU DOING?"

"A preGnant woMAn's GOTta eat!" mother said.

"Good for you honey!" The father said, poking the mom's pregnant stomache with his middl finger.

"What do you mean?" the sister said, surprised by thsi hole event.

"We All know my LoVE fORE baBys and Cats." the mom said.

"Sister or brother? CAT?" the sister said.

"Yes, of cuorse."

It was now too late. The cat was fully into the mother's system. She was -5 months pregnant, and eating a cat would probably be the last thing anyone would want for the ababy. The mother fainted, and the sister screamed again. However, the father remained calm, and kept his bucktoooooooth smile, and picked up his wife in his arms.

"Looks like it's time for hoSPital." dasd said, heading to the car.

The sister followed, getting into the front seat with her dad. THe mother was layed out in the back seat, and though the sister was only 3 yrs old, the sat in the front because shes so badass. Ths father just smiled and grinned the whole way through, while the sister, as a normal person, was horrified. they pulled up in the hospital parkeing lot and the dad picked up his wife once again, the sister following close behind.

"HeLLo." ddad said to the doctor.

"What seems to be the problem here?" the doctor asked.

"MOM ATE A CAT AND SHES 7 MONTHS PREGNANT." the young girl screamed.

"Oh my." said the doctor. "EMERGENCY PEOPLE DOCTOR GUYS WE HAVE A LADY WHO BE PREGGERS AND EAT A KITTY."

THey placed the mom onto a stretcher, and pulled her into a rooomo.

"Why do I have to be part of this family?" the sister groaned, stuck waiting outside with the father.