chapter 1

Call 911 Alya because Adrian has came back to pairs!!
I can't wait to go see him I mean were still best friends right?
Any way he still call's and texts so were good. I just hope he's not in a relationship again that ruins every thing she cried over the phone!!

Take a chill pill gurl, I mean i know your happy to see him but you were 14 last time you saw him now you're a young 23 adult he can change if you want to be with one of your best friends date them ask him OUT!!!!!

W-what I can't do that it can ruin our friend ship and your also pretty much saying to ask you out. Take that for a burn, any way I want to talk to you in person with you let's meet at the smoothie hut.

OK OK but I already have a boy friend my DJ Nino so don't get any ideas or I will ummmmm....... Do something she said with a evil voice.

Mari finished the call
Oh what I weird but nice happy coco
friend she said with a smile

...smoothie hut...
Marinette got a raspberry dream smoothie
and Alya got a banana dream smoothie.

So Mari what was so important you had to see me in person Alya asked I thought about what you said and I thought just to keep him I will just be a little flirt just for a LITTLE!! Alya I swear if you get any ideas I will, but then I saw a limo! OMG is that Adrian but it was just mean,ugly Chloe I almost barfed a little.

Oh great Alya says what's the wicked witch plotting now
to try to get your best BOY friend to
like her as she grins.

Shut up Alya were not even dating I say yelling

Omg look Sabrina its the losers Mari-trash and Alya-dump Chloe said you could see Alya's face turn red like a volcano and said well little miss joker you better lock your doors because I'm going to rip you apart pice by pice so stop being a hater, wow Alya a real hero you are oh and Marinette your best friend Adrian is mine Chloe said with a smirk,i wanted to slap her so bad but just put a mad face.

Chloe walk back into to the limo and did not notice Sabrina mouth lipping sorry, we saw the limo drive away, Alya stared at me and Said don't you dare let her take Adrian away from you like that you to are meant to be😆😡

Alya!! keep it down people are staring I said

I don't care!,I know you're thinking about him every day and want to kiss him everywhere😂 she giggled

ALYA!! Stop it I blushed😳

OK OK I need to go I promised Nino I would be at for something she said

Ooooo.. What for I smirked😏

N-nothing just s-stuff she said blushing looking like a tomatoe🍅

I was making kissing faces and sing Alya and Nino sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g😘😂

OK OK bye she said still blushing like a tomatoe🍅🍅🍅🍅🍓🍓🍒🍒🍒
.........
I got to my house and went on my phone seeing if any one texted me,Marinette my mom yelled some is here to see you! OK mom you can send them up to my room!OK SHE yelled back!

My trapdoor opened. A-Adrian!

(That's all for today's chapter hope you like it and plz vote bye my piggies)