He's back chapter 2

Hey Mari! He said while getting comfy on my bean bag. Omg Adrian I missed you so much i ran up and hugged him very tight i was trying to hold back the tears but he saw my eyes were becoming watery, Hey no need to cry he said trying to calm me down stroking his fingers in my hair.

I noticed something on his hand it was a silver ring I thought I saw one exactly like that on chat noir hand, I broke the hug and said nice ring Adrian who gave it to you?

                                🐱🐱Adrian's pov🐱🐱
Oh no oh no! What was I suppose to say I could hear plagg snicker in my pocket shut up I said, What said Marinette shocked oh not you mari sorry I was taking too um..... Myself
oh OK hey Adrian  you didn't answer my question?
Oh that um... well hey you know what let's go to the park!
OK she said

                           🐞🐞Marinette POV🐞🐞
Adrian was acting supper weird but I just let it go and enjoyed the park we were talking about random stuff but Adrian said he wanted to tell me something? Marinette I been meaning to tell
you this for a long time 
I-I he leaned in closer to me and we JUST GOT RUDELY ERUPTED BY CHLOE😡😡😡😡 Adrikins!!! I missed you so much she said trying to kiss him, Hey Chloe he said annoyed me and Marinette are pretty busy right now he said winking at me I felt a blush coming up my neck.😳
Why are you hanging out with that dork I have a whole day planed out for us come on Adrian
Fine but let me talk to Marinette for a sec
FINE  Chloe said mad

Sorry Mari I will text you OK before he left he kissed my cheek my face was burning red, but I was still upset because of Chloe she always ruin my moments then I saw I got a text from Adrian

A:hey mari and sorry for what hapend.

M: Its fine

                               🐱🐱Adrians POV🐱🐱
I feel so bad for leaving Marinette but I texted her. Most of the time Chloe just wanted to kiss me and the rest of the time she talked about her self I don't even know why I agreed to go with Chloe. Out of know where we heard a scream I had to go so I could transform into chat noir!
Thanks for inviting me but I need to go bye!
OK bye Adrikins she said trying to kiss me😘

Um bye, I found a good place to transform. Plagg came out of my pocket and gave me a smirk I ignored him though, Plagg Claws Out!

I see a taco guy flying in the air, I know I saw him before
Larry!!!!  That's who he is, he owns a taco cart down the street  he was headed to a hotel but not any hotel Chloe's hotel. Finally he slowed down and I could catch up with him. Finally Ladybug shows up!

Why hello M'lady I say with my best strong voice let's go beat up this mad taco. Wait is that Larry she asks? Ya I think it is, how do you know him I ask curiously? Oh he sells his tacos near my house they are so freaking good she said drooling, anyway let's go fight this bad taco!

😂 😂 After the fighting because I'm to lazy to wright it all
Bye you silly cat ladybug says. Wait ladybug please can i know your secret i purr-omise not to tell anyone cats honer. Chat i already have told you that i cant tell anyone even you, plus you're going to be disappointed about who you see under the mask, i might seem amazing,strong, brave with this ladybug suit on,but with out the mask I'm just a clumsy girl.

Ladybug don't ever say that about your self I love you even if you're not as amazing that I expected but I fell I love with you and even if your Sabrina or Lila or even Chloe! I will love you.
Then she started crying and it started to rain. C-chat that's the most thoughtful thing any one has ever said to me and she jumped up and hugged me and we just sat there hugging each other. Her miraculous started to beep she looked me I looked at her with pleading eyes for to stay and to see who she is. She kissed me on the cheek and my face turned as red as an tomatoe and she whispered in my ear "I don't need to tell you who I am because one day you'll figure it out on your own" when I looked back to her she was already gone.

You're right m'lady I will figure out one day.