Gaara's Present

~your pov~
You were walking in the Hidden Sand on your way to the Kazekage office. You had just got back from your mission.

When you got to his office you knocked before entering.

"Come in" Gaara said.

You opened the door and walked inside. "Happy birthday Gaara!" You say with excitement. You pulled out a bouquet of flowers and gave them to Gaara.

"Thank you (y/n). I guess I've been so busy lately that I forgot my own birthday." Gaara placed the flowers down on his desk and walked towards you. You guys had been together for sometime now and you really love Gaara.

Gaara wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. "You're the most precious thing in my life (y/n)." He said.

"I love you Gaara, but we shouldn't do this in your office, Someone might walk in" you said a little embarrassed.

"You're right. Let's go to my house." He grabbed your hand and took you to his house.
*time skip*

You were with Gaara up in his room.Gaara brought you close to him and started to kiss you gently on the lips. As he kissed you he slipped his hands underneath your shirt and you wrapped you arms around him.

*time skip to later that night*

You were laying in the bed with Gaara after your litttle festivities.

"Did you like your present Gaara?" You asked.

Gaara smiled. "It was the best present you could ever give me. Thank you (y/n)."

"I love you so much." You said.

"I love you more than anything." He kissed you one last time and you both went to sleep.

" He kissed you one last time and you both went to sleep

"I love you (y/n)." Gaara said in a romantic voice.