three years ago: Heartbreak

*WARNING*
Contents may make you cry
"Diana. I know your in pain, but your hurting me too!" I whispered in the dimly lit room.
"I know Daniela." She smiles with tears streaking down her pale face. "That's why I want to end it, because it ends your pain too."
I become frantic.
"Diana!" I cry. "When an Angel falls through the atmosphere, their wings burn up along with anything standing in their way. You are that Angel, and I'm the trees standing between you and the ground! Let me catch you! Please!"
"I'm sorry but I can't do that. I'm not strong enough." She whispers. "Daniela...promise me something, promise me that you'll hang on. That you'll live for me! Promise!"
And now she's pressing the pistol against her temple.
"I promise, Diana." I sob.
She smiles, and this time it does reach her eyes.
"I love you Daniela." She calmly says.
"BANG!" The shot rings out.
The blood splatters against the walls as she crumples to the ground, blood matting her fiery red hair. I kneel beside her and lift her into my lap, my tears falling onto her pale cheek.
"I love you too." I whispered and closed her eyelids, the light having long been gone from her once bright Emerald eyes.

A\N

' hey its me!
I just want to say that if any of you are feeling like Diana, than feel free to leave me a private message! I may not be able to get back to you right away but I'd be glad if you'd vent to me!
Cause you're worth it!😘