Dilemma

I felt a nudge at my side and when I lifted my head, I saw Sangjangnim and Joo Hyuk looking at me as if they are waiting for me to speak up.

"Sung Kyung? Are you listening to me?" Sangjangnim asked me with his usual poker face.

"Bwo? Deh... Yes Sangjangnim..." I answered shyly. Did I doze off for quite some time? I looked to my left and I saw Joo Hyuk still looking at me. Ah yeah, I remember now. Sangjangnim just told us that we were given a main role for a new drama of MBC and that we are going to be a couple in the said drama. I will be a weightlifter in a college who specializes in training athletes to become National athletes. Joo Hyuk, on the other hand will play as the charismatic swimmer of the same school.

I didn't really understand the other details of the drama since the moment I heard that we are going to be paired up each other, different scenarios just came up in my mind. We are going to hug each other, exchange sweet nothings, kiss each other, KISS EACH OTHER some more. WAAAAAAAAAAH! Ottoke! Ottoke! I'm getting hyped up just by thinking about it. I know that we have been paired up in a couple of photoshoots, cfs and magazine covers but this is different. More skin-ships are going to happen and I don't know if I could handle that.

"So Sung Kyung, since you are going to be a weightlifter in this drama, you need to really gain couple of pounds. Others are actually hesitant if you could really fit this character since you are way to skinny to be a weightlifter. But I told them we could work on that. So can you do it?" Sangjangnim explained.

"Deh sangjangnim, I will really do my best to gain weight." I replied.

The meeting lasted for about an hour or so and Joo Hyuk and I are on our way to a coffee shop since our friends texted to hangout. It's not yet dark outside but the wind is already cold, an indication that 'ber months is fast approaching. I was still enjoying the view outside when I felt a piece of cloth was put in my lap. I looked down and I saw JooHyuk's coat in there. The car then stopped.

"We are already here. Use that, it's getting cold outside." Joo Hyuk said while he is fixing his hair while looking at the car mirror upfront. I could hear my heart beating so fast. Aist! Do not put too much meaning on this Sung Kyung - I reminded myself. Of course, I know that it is Joo Hyuk's nature to be a gentleman, but you can't blame me for having my hopes high whenever he do things like this. This is exactly one of the reason why I have fallen for him.

We entered the coffee shop and I saw our friends seating and chatting at the corner table

We entered the coffee shop and I saw our friends seating and chatting at the corner table. We went directly to them. Exchange of greetings here and there, the usual what's up with your life questions, the hysterical laughing and the fashion talks, everything seems to be normal except me.

I stared at Joo Hyuk's face while he was explaining the new game he is so into these days to Kiyong. I am mesmerized on how someone could looked that good, his jawline is trying to give all those Greek gods a slap on the face for it is a good example of perfection, his eyes glitters when he talks about the things that he likes and his smile that could make anyone gaga. All my life I have been surrounded by a lot of beautiful men, but they didn't bother me. Sure I admire their handsome faces and hot body built but it didn't made my heart fluster.

"I know your secret...." I looked at my side and I saw Jong Suk smirking at me.

"What are you saying?" I asked

"Okay let me rephrase what I just said, I know who you like..." He replied and looked at Joo Hyuk who is sitting in front of us. Oh crap! Am I being so transparent? With a deadpan expression in my face I told him, "I don't know what you are saying. You are such an alien. Why would I like him, you are making me laugh."

"You like someone noona?" I looked upfront and I could see everyone looking at us, waiting for me to answer Mino's question. I heard Jong Suk laughed beside me. I slap him before I looked upfront again to answer the question, "Ani. Jong Suk is just being funny. I am too busy to even find time to date you know." I could see them nod as if to approve of my answer. Thank goodness I haven't shown interest to any man before so it is easy to just shrug this off. But this stupid friend of mine, in the name of Jong Suk is really happy giving me a headache, "Oh really? But why do I see hearts in your eyes Sung Kyung ah?" He asked still smirking. Once again everyone's attention was back at me. I gave Jong Suk a deadly stare when I heard his voice, "Is this true jagiya? We haven't even broke up yet and you do this to me?"

"Ani... ani.... there is no truth in what this alien is saying..." I answered him abruptly. Jong Suk laughed again and it is giving me a freakin' headache. "Jagiya huh?Are you two dating already without our knowledge" he continued still laughing. I wish, I thought.

"Hahahaha! Ani, that could never be

"Hahahaha! Ani, that could never be. We are family you know. But we are going to be partnered in a new drama by MBC. So I guess she will be my jagiya starting today. Hahahahah!" Joo Hyuk replied.

Everyone laughed at his reply. I on the other hand felt a bit of pain in my heart.

 I on the other hand felt a bit of pain in my heart

That could never be. We are family. I didn't know that those words I used before could hurt me this bad. I felt a nudge at my side and before I could even looked up, Jong Suk whispered in my ears, "Are you still going to deny that you like him?Don't worry I'm keeping this a secret. And please smile, others might notice." I could only nod at his remark.

This feelings of mine needs to stop soon. But how? Now that we are paired up in a drama, that seem to be impossible. I am in a serious dilemma.