Chapter 11: Happiness is gone

Rosa spent the next few days hanging out with the memebers of BVB. They really enjoyed spending time with her and after they learned how much she likes their music they wanted her to stay on tour with them for a little longer.
        Once their tour got into her home state they would take her home. Rosa feared going home. She knows her father doesn't know where she is and he will be furious when she gets back.  While Rosa has spent time with them on their tour Ashley has noticed that she became more distant.
         Christian Coma POV

         Rosa has become more distance from us these past couple days. She has been going to bed earlier than normal saying how she's just tired. I'm worried about her.
         Ever since we met Rosa I have had so much fun getting to know her. She's like the little sister I never had! At the moment we were all watching Batman. Andy wanted to watch it all day so we finally gave up and watched it tonight.
         I looked around and noticed Rosa wasn't in the room with us. I get up and go look in her room, but then I see the bathroom light on and the door half shut. I take a peek in to see Rosa taking off her bracelets only to reveal cuts.
          I gasp and bump the door making Rosa turn and tug down her bracelets. I open the door and not wanting to embarrass her I say, "I saw that you weren't watching the movie with us.. is everything okay Rosa?"
          I don't even mention self harm. I know how bad it must be to want to do that and I have experienced it before. (Idk if CC actually self harms it's just for the story.)
          Rosa looked down at her arms. "Can we talk somewhere more privately?" She asked me. I nodded them lead her to my room and shut the door. I sat on my bed and she hesitated by Sat down as well.
           She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I was worried. Is something wrong? I thought. "My dad is... Is," she stops talking being hesitant.
           She puts her head down but I lift her chin up. "Rosa you can tell me anything... It will be okay." I reassure her. She takes a deep breath. "My dad is abusive..." She finally says. I just sit there wide eyed not knowing what to say.