The Fight

You had the sneaking suspision that Alex had been cheating, but you didn't know for sure. His phone sat in your trembling hands, making it hard to scroll. Slowly your finger drags down the screen, skimming through he messages. Nothing appeared out of the ordinary, and then you saw messages from a girl.

You were disgusted. He was sexting another girl! This while time! The lock on the front door clicked then opened, he was home. All hell was about to break loose.

"Hey baby," he layed his jacket down on the table and stood in front of you. You looked up at him then quickly looked away, just disgusted at the sight of him. "You're cheating on me," you choked out, tears dripping from your water line.

He looked confused, "What the fuck are you talking about?" he yelled.

"Dammit Alex, you know exactly want the fuck I'm talking about!" you yelled back louder. You threw him his phone, that was still on the messages. He glanced at the sceen, and a look of guilt filled his face.

"Baby I'm so sorry plea" he begged, but you cut him off.

"Save your breath Alex. I really fell for you, I wanted you for so long, and when I finally had you. I was so happy. You made my life better, every time you smiled, my life got a little better every day. But now I'm regretting the day I ever laid eyes on you. You broke me! And I'm gonna return the favor!" you took a deep breath turning away, not able to to look at him.

Without hesitation you bolted up the stairs grabbing your suitcase, just tossing your clothes in. His footsteps echoed up the steps as he approached the door, "(Y/n) please don't do this!" he begged tears streaming down his face.

"Alex I'm sorry, but I've been hurt too many times in my life. I don't wanna get hurt again!" out grabbed your baggs off the bed and ran downstairs.

You could still hear Alex behind out as you got outside, you felt a hand grab your shoulder, "(y/n) please don't leave bae I need you!" he cries tears running down his cheeks. You roll your eyes and start to walk away, but Alex still has a grip on your shoulder so he grabs you and pulls you into a kiss, he places his hands on your waist. You drop your bags and wrap your arms around his neck.

I may hate him, but he is one hell of a kisser! you though to yourself.

He pulls away his forehead against yours, "Babe please. Will you give me a second chance? Talking to that girl was the stupidest mistake I ever made, I love you and nothing is ever gonna change that."

"Alex baby I love you so much, but I need sometime to think about this OK." you pull away leaving him there in the yard. Not looking back you walk to your beat friends house, and stay there for a while.