Chapter Five: Maybe I Wished Our Love Apart

May 6th, 1955 - Miami, Florida

They were alone in the car and nothing could stop their growing passion and desire for one another. Laura's lips were latched onto Karla's neck, her fingertips danced around the hem of her lover's shirt, begging for permission. Karla's eyes were closed, her breathing hard and slow as she nodded her head and let the feel of Laura's warm fingers collide with her bare skin. It sent a thrill of waves in her body, her teeth biting her lower lip as she tried to suppress a lewd noise from spilling out of her mouth. Laura's fingers circled around Karla's belly button and slowly found it's way down her crimson striped cigarette pants. Karla's voice hitched as shivers ran past her back, a soft moan filling the entire car.

Laura kept her lips on Karla's neck, gently biting her lover's skin but aware not to leave any marks, even though all she wanted was to do so. Karla lets her hands creep up Laura's shoulders, holding onto them to keep her lover close, while her lips uttered more muffled noise of pleasure.

"Laura..." Karla breathed out as she felt her lover's teeth on her skin. She could feel Laura's hand gradually descending further down, her fingertips already inside the last piece of cloth that denied her access to the base of Karla's mound.

It was slow and deliberate when Laura decided to reach further and let her fingers circle around Karla's sensitive bud. The small Cuban brunette threw her head back, pressing it against the car window as her fingers slowly dig into Laura's shoulders.

"Relax, my love," Laura mumbled in Karla's skin, as she opened her eyes and watched her lover squirm in pleasure.

Karla continued to savour the sensations, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open while a series of small groans pour out of her lips. Laura continued with her motion, letting her fingers circle around her lover's delicate spot, her pace gradually getting faster.

"Open your eyes, Karla," Laura commanded, her tone unfaltering. Karla immediately did as she was told and opened her eyes. Comely chocolate brown meeting dark wild emerald in a lustful stare down. The small Cuban moaned in pleasure, her hair now disheveled as a steamy sensation began to form around her lower stomach.

Laura quickened her pace, sending Karla into a shaking mess as her lover rides and squirms to her peak. Karla's cheeks mirrored the colour of the sunset, her breathing rapid and harsh as she looked at Laura who was clearly enjoying the sight of her state. Laura removed her hand slowly away from Karla's sensitive spot, a smile plastered all over her lips.

"You look beautiful," Laura said as she leaned over and planted a kiss on Karla's full lips. "It's the most alluring face for someone whose cu-

"Laura!" Karla slapped her at the shoulder, clearly embarrassed.

"It's hot," Laura simply said as she laughed softly.

Karla shook her head and laughed with her before she fixed her hair. Laura placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder blade and Karla sighed in delight. In return, she kissed Laura's forehead and soon planted a peck on her lover's lips. Karla then looked outside, admiring the great view of the golden lake and the vivid orange sky from the window of the car. They watched the beauty together as Laura reached out and held Karla's hand. They stayed silent for a few moments before Karla spoke.

"Since when did you know it?" She asked, still staring at the sky.

"Know what?" Laura said back, not quite sure what Karla meant by her question.

"That you liked women," Karla looked back at Laura and smiled slightly.

"I like women AND men," Laura began. "But, I've always known I was attracted to women growing up. Women who worked for my family, women who I saw at parties and girls that I used to play with. They were all visually attracting to me and I knew I wanted to be with some of them."