prologue

**i'm not good at writing prologues or writting in general but enjoy :)**

*JUST A HEADS UP TRIGGER WARNING**

Ella was just 12 when her grandmother passed away. Her grandma was her world, her rock. She could tell her grandma anything and she wouldn't tell a soul, that was one of her great qualities. When Ella was 5 her parents started fighting, her father would get physical with her mother. Ella's grandmother always told her mom to leave the asshole but she wanted the love, even though there wasn't any in the toxic relationship.

Ella's father began attacking her when she was 7, he'd get drunk then beat her until her arms turned black and blue. Because of this she had to live with her grandma. It pained her so mucb when she died, her rock was gone. This meant she had to go back to living with her shit parents. She hadn't seen them since her 11th birthday and then they were still fighting.

When she got there the house had changed, the once nice and clean house became a junk hole. The living room was full of wrappers and empty beer cans all over. Her mom approached her greeting her with a hug.

"I haven't seen you since the birthday it's crazy how much you've grown" her smiled.

Ella's dad walked in with a beer in hand. He smirked at Ella, looking her up and down. His perverted self admiring his pre-teen daughter like she was a hunk of meat. Ella backed away and hid behind her mom. Her mom grabbed Ella's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Her mom wished she could promise Ella a better life, so she tried. She grabbed Ella and ran to the car and drove off as fast as she could, she didn't look back.