Online Dating For All!! - Sign Up Today!!

"Hm.... Name, Iruka Umino.... Age, 22.... Birthday, May 26th, 1995, straight or homosexual? Homosexual, male." Iruka mutters to himself as he fills out the form for the online dating site. He signs up and starts scrolling through the suggestions of people. "Straight, straight, straight,.... Wow...." Iruka says, as he can't see anyone who is Gay on the site.

"Iruka-Sensei!!" Iruka hears. Naruto. "Hey buddy!" Iruka says as he powers off his phone and puts it in his pocket. "What are you doing here?!" Naruto asks. "Oh, I was just relaxing by the lake. You?" Iruka says. "Oh, I'm supposed to meet Sasuke here." He says. "OK." Iruka says, and puts his earphones in. "Dirty Mind, dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind, d-d-d-d-dirty mind~" Iruka sings, as Naruto goes and sits by the lake.

Then Sasuke comes. A few minutes later, they make-out. "Now I'm jealous." Iruka says, walking home. "See ya Naruto!" Iruka yells. "See ya, Iruka-Sensei!" He says, and keeps kissing Sasuke. "OK, I'm really jealous." Iruka then says. It was true. Iruka was desperate for love. But he just couldn't find it. He was desperate for someone to press their lips against his.

But he was different. See, Iruka was Gay. He couldn't find ONE PERSON to date that was Gay. Not even online. Iruka arrived home, and lay down. He turned on the TV. he flicked through the channels. "Yes! Please Like Me is on!" Iruka says. Iruka liked Please Like Me, because of its high level of homosexual activity. A few minutes later, the beloved Sensei was to be found out cold.